Let's see some Jeeps!

tr21

Be sure and post up some pictures when you get it!!! Welcome to or welcome back to the Jeep(just empty every pocket) club!!!!!!
well something just wasn't right.. ended up backing out of the deal.... still looking

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
well something just wasn't right.. ended up backing out of the deal.... still looking
Nothing wrong with that!!! I bought a truck once that looked awesome, I had an uneasy feeling and ignored it, my wife still reminds me of "The Money Pit". :popknot:

tr21

Nothing wrong with that!!! I bought a truck once that looked awesome, I had an uneasy feeling and ignored it, my wife still reminds me of "The Money Pit". :popknot:
well now im glad that one didn't work out. just got home with my new 97 Sahara 4.0 5speed. 160k miles in great shape, owner had all the maintenance records, both hard and soft top, new tires. i think i did real good with 6cyl manual trans prices these days got it for $7250

John Cooper

well now im glad that one didn't work out. just got home with my new 97 Sahara 4.0 5speed. 160k miles in great shape, owner had all the maintenance records, both hard and soft top, new tires. i think i did real good with 6cyl manual trans prices these days got it for $7250
"worthless:

tr21

thanks. now were a 3 jeep household 91 yj and 2 97 tj's. the white 97 4cyl. needs to go, im running out of parking spots :)

John Cooper

thanks. now were a 3 jeep household 91 yj and 2 97 tj's. the white 97 4cyl. needs to go, im running out of parking spots :)
Now its time for @hopper and myself to come visit and help you spend some $$$$ on it!!!!
:rofl::rofl:

tr21

we can do that after the holidays. weekends are booked up for me in Dec. if that'll work for ya'll