Ammo Availability - UPDATES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jester896

Senior Clown
Powder Valley has CFE223 in 1lb & 8lb. Limit two per order/per day.

They also had H110 and a few other powders. Still no H4895 :mad:

.223 Sierra MatchKings in different weights and .308 Hornady 150gr fmj in stock, too. 500rds with a limit of two boxes per order/per day.

I picked up 2 of the 8s from them myself. I have a small amount of H110 and an 8 of W296 so I'm good there. I am real low on .308s...I need some 150, 165, and 168s. I worked on my Dillon a little yesterday to get it running. I think .300AAC will be first up. I probably have 3K .308 over 200gr on hand. That should free up some shelf space. I doubt the case will hold out...what I have on hand is already primed...but I can make some more.

I missed all the work at my buddies this weekend...he made about 1K 7mm-08 and has already sold half of them.

SC Hunter

I picked up 2 of the 8s from them myself. I have a small amount of H110 and an 8 of W296 so I'm good there. I am real low on .308s...I need some 150, 165, and 168s. I worked on my Dillon a little yesterday to get it running. I think .300AAC will be first up. I probably have 3K .308 over 200gr on hand. That should free up some shelf space. I doubt the case will hold out...what I have on hand is already primed...but I can make some more.

I missed all the work at my buddies this weekend...he made about 1K 7mm-08 and has already sold half of them.
Tell me about those 7mm-08's he made.

Dub

7mm08 won’t take long to sell out, I’d imagine. A lot to respect about that cartridge.

Jester896

Senior Clown
ask CTD in TX if it could be against the law
just makes you an idiot really if you buy it... or should we make it against the law to buy it when it gets that high to protect those poor innocent idiots:huh:

Yesterday my buddy loaded,
about 30 boxes of 6.5CM in new brass, 20 boxes of 7mm-08 in new brass,10 boxes of .308 in new primed Winchester Brass, 30 boxes of .270 reman 10 boxes of 7mmRM. I think 300 Win Mag is up today.

I don't remember how many boxes on 9mm in plated RN and XTP. I personally checked primers on enough 9mm 124gr XTPs in nickle to fill a 30 cal can.

lonewolf247

I just bought a 6.5 Creedmore rifle, and shot a half of box, then did a scope swap. Shot the other half, but seems my gun doesn’t like this ammo. I can’t find any ammo locally, so putting this on hold to see what happens. Not going to pay ridiculous prices online. I have other rifles I can shoot.

Tight Lines

I just bought a 6.5 Creedmore rifle, and shot a half of box, then did a scope swap. Shot the other half, but seems my gun doesn’t like this ammo. I can’t find any ammo locally, so putting this on hold to see what happens. Not going to pay ridiculous prices online. I have other rifles I can shoot.

What were you shooting and what are you looking for?

lonewolf247

What were you shooting and what are you looking for?
These were Winchester power points, just looking for anything inexpensive that my gun will shoot decently. Prolly not the best time to be stocking up. I’m in no rush on this Rifle. Just want the shoot a little for fun, and have ammo to hunt for next hunting season.

rugerfan

Ammo prices are just ridiculous right now. It is just plain stupid.

Roll your own fellas, if you can find components.

Reactions: Dub

rosewood

Ammo prices are just ridiculous right now. It is just plain stupid.

Roll your own fellas, if you can find components.
Can't find no stinkin' primers, they are going for more than loaded rounds on gunbroker...

BeerThirty

i was out of state at a regional sporting goods store called Dunhams. They had a box of .338 lapua for $150, no joke.

rosewood

Stopped by Academy today. They had several 200 round boxes of winchester 55gr FMJ .223 for $89.99. Too rich for my blood, but cheaper than elsewhere. Probably sold out by now. Also had some .357 sig and a few defense .380s. Gotta get there earlier....

Rosewood

i was out of state at a regional sporting goods store called Dunhams. They had a box of .338 lapua for $150, no joke.

There is one in Statesboro. It's OK, little pricey.

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
22 WMR is going for $50 a box...and thats Armscor. Good luck finding CCI or Winchester.

Just got a new scope for my 22 mag and figured I would pick up a couple of boxes to sight it in and keep out of my stash.

Yeah, I will just break a box out of the stash.

Looking a current prices I am sitting on a gold mine. I wonder what I could get for 420 rds of M855 on stripper clips?:unsure:

That 10mm pistol is looking to be a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.