Random Cellphone Pics 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgiaGlockMan

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Made up 8 stain(with one coat satin poly) samples on red oak for my wife to take a look at for the new floor. I actually like the "red oak" stain color the best. It's on the bottom, row next to last on the right.

sample2.png

This is Red Chestnut stain on the red oak and on a small piece of cypress that I cut of the end of a board that went on the ceiling. I was hoping the stain would make the red oak look like the cypress.

sample1.png

Stob

Useles Billy’s Uncle StepDaddy.
Made up 8 stain(with one coat satin poly) samples on red oak for my wife to take a look at for the new floor. I actually like the "red oak" stain color the best. It's on the bottom, row next to last on the right.

View attachment 1101670

This is Red Chestnut stain on the red oak and on a small piece of cypress that I cut of the end of a board that went on the ceiling. I was hoping the stain would make the red oak look like the cypress.

View attachment 1101669
Hmm, what does the saw dust look like?

georgia_home

and mandated to be the tallest building allowed in philly.. until the ?mid 80’s?

Forget the exact date, but they abandoned the mandate to allow more modern skyscraper-ish buildings

City Hall in Philadelphia Monday. Tallest masonry building in the world. Marble,limestone and brick.View attachment 1101788

Stob

Useles Billy’s Uncle StepDaddy.
City Hall in Philadelphia Monday. Tallest masonry building in the world. Marble,limestone and brick.View attachment 1101788
Have been there many times, way too many. Lot of drunk nights weaving back to the hotel using Penn as the only reference.

Up until the last couple of decades, the city had a law that no building could exceed the height of Penn's hat.

Resica

Have been there many times, way too many. Lot of drunk nights weaving back to the hotel using Penn as the only reference.

Up until the last couple of decades, the city had a law that no building could exceed the height of Penn's hat.
Yea. They've gone past Billy Penn's head since then.

westcobbdog

Forgotten Thomas - Butts Cemetery, North Baldwin County. This is on land once belonging to my Grandma's Patriot ancestor, James Thomas of Va. After he passed the land became Butts land thru marriage. The internet calls this the Butts Thomas Cemetery, but Thomas came first so I am naming it the Thomas - Butts Cemetery.
This fall I intend to hire someone to help me clean a huge oak tree of the cemetery. Very cool old iron fence surrounds it.

Attachments

• IMG_2709.jpg
    IMG_2709.jpg
    396.9 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2708.jpg
    IMG_2708.jpg
    438.2 KB · Views: 39
Status
Not open for further replies.