Random Cellphone Pics 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stob

Useles Billy’s Uncle StepDaddy.
Finished staining the floors today. Poly tomorrow then two nights in a hotel- Shoe/base molding on Tuesday afternoon and then the window comes in on Thursday.

Riding back south for a while this weekend. Back in September to get ready for bow and tidy up the house. Arriving back mid Oct until December with Gun hunts the week of Thanksgiving!

Floors 4.jpg
Floors 5.jpg
Floors 6.jpg

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Fog yesterday morning.

It didn't stop the local liberal idiot Lance Armstrong wannabees from riding their road bicycles, with no lights, while wearing all black.

Scared the mess outa me when one appeared 3' into the roadway just pedaling along.

It seems the more hardcore they want to look on their bikes the less likely they are to have lights of bright colored clothing.

There was 100' or less visibility in some areas.

Dumb.

fog.pngfog2.png

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Cypress boards for the master ceiling. This is half of them.

1 coat prestain conditioner(first time I've used it, can't really tell any difference), 1 coat Minwax Red Chestnut and one(only one since it's a ceiling) coat Minwax satin poly.

I tried about 10 stain mix and single stain combos and when with straight red Chestnut.

No poly:
cypressa.png

After 1 coat satin poly:

cypressb.pngcypressc.png

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
Mama's house (the house I grew up in) has real hardwood floors, tongue & groove pine walls & ceilings.
I hear the new owner is covering the walls & ceilings with sheet rock.
I would have loved to bought & removed that wood from him.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Mama's house (the house I grew up in) has real hardwood floors, tongue & groove pine walls & ceilings.

That pine is worth removing and paying for his drywall to call it even.

GeorgiaGlockMan

Dang, wish you could have rescued it.

One of my cousins has his office paneled in wood recovered from a barn at the place my dad and uncles were raised. Makes me jealous everytime I see it. Beautiful stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.