Not open for further replies.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Good luck Nic, morning Bear…

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Hey DW…..what a special day for you and your daughter.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Morning y’all

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Thank you GW. Be traveling with a heavy heart though. Lifetime friend and neighbor was tragically killed in a boating accident on Lake Sinclair yesterday. He was out fishing on his 80th birthday.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Thank you GW. Be traveling with a heavy heart though. Lifetime friend and neighbor was tragically killed in a boating accident on Lake Sinclair yesterday. He was out fishing on his 80th birthday.

I`m sorry to hear that, Jeff. My condolences.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word

Sorry to hear that trad.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Mornin`, folks. Flooding here, nearly an inch of rain already. Getting ready to get this left eye fixed in a little while. I despise going to town anytime, but especially in this kind of weather.

Well wishes for optimal vision vision Nic.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Decent rain and breeze here this morn.

Core Lokt

Sorry to read this trad. Prayers for the family and friends.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Morning. Safe travels and success with the eye doc, Nic.

I'm heading into town shortly to go watch my daughter get sworn in as a GA attorney by the Cobb Co. Circuit Court judge.

But first, another cup of coffe.

Morning to the rest of you drivelers.

WTG Dave, congratulations to your daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.