The 2 worst inventions known to man !

sinclair1

you know the P.C. and cell phones are the worst inventions known to man ! they have caused productivity to all but stop. they are making people sooo stupid they cant even add 2+2 without doing it on their phone ! My God how did we ever make it without these devices ? I remember before these evil devices at my place of work we had our hands on our work over 90% of the time ! all our work instructions and parts list were on microfiche. then came the computer :yeah: they installed these things and man life was so good :D you could surf the net and e mail all you friends, shop on Amazon IT WAS GREAT for everybody except the company but they didn't realize it or maybe they just didn't care! I remember one day calling over one of our upper management guys (that I had known for a long time) and pointing to people sitting on the computers and saying those and cell phones will be the downfall of out company ! his answer was we know were adding more computers o_Oo_Oo_O I shook my head and said good answer. years later they paid a company MILLIONS OF DOLLARS to try to get us to where our hands were on the job 60% of the time o_O I about passed out laughing so hard. I could go on and on but I will say with AI and robots coming along it wont be long before humans wont even be able to breathe without assistance from them !
PCs and cellphones would be ok without internet. It will take us down. They already identified me at the airport on facial recognition that I never agreed to without a small print trick

Last edited:

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I found a place to work for beer money. 3 nights a week. With in one week they got me doing my own thing. No one comes and says to much. They guide me to what they want and Gon. They with the other 10 employees. There’s about 5 or 6 that do the job non stop til the required breaks s d lunch. They asked me if I had any suggestions to help get things done.
I said cut out breaks and lunch cut to 1/2 hour. ;)
They are trying to get me to help with the others telling what to do and let’s get it done.

I’ve been in management & the upper management want u to make the employees produce. Today most young folks don’t have that drive. But no matter what they did. The upper would want more. So here we are.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
I found a place to work for beer money. 3 nights a week. With in one week they got me doing my own thing. No one comes and says to much. They guide me to what they want and Gon. They with the other 10 employees. There’s about 5 or 6 that do the job non stop til the required breaks s d lunch. They asked me if I had any suggestions to help get things done.
They are trying to get me to help with the others telling what to do and let’s get it done.

I’ve been in management & the upper management want u to make the employees produce. Today most young folks don’t have that drive. But no matter what they did. The upper would want more. So here we are.
Run for public office,no one expects you to know anything or do anything.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Lots of work today. Employers are having u use your phone. They have incorporated to have u do your task.
You can write a report about Progress with pics. Problems you encounter with pics. It’s used in many fields today. Every job there abouts.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Here’s 2 to too tu two words.
Soap shows.
They live the perfect world. Always chatting while dinning. Romance. None working at work.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
How many employees does it take with the city to tell the new guy to dig a hole. ;)
I’ve seen state employees that do work.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Well see there’s the problem. I would get fired or voted out for doing improvements. Making accountable. Take out the embezzling .
Does this sound Familiar
Doesn’t sound much familiar these days but I like the concept

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I was in a gun store. Bolt to a rifle fell apart. New rifle. Store owner couldn’t put it back together. I smiled and said I think I can tell u how. Hit my phone bolt Assembly and disassembly for that rifle. 5 minutes later it’s together working and on the self for sale.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
I was in a gun store. Bolt to a rifle fell apart. New rifle. Store owner couldn’t put it back together. I smiled and said I think I can tell u how. Hit my phone bolt Assembly and disassembly for that rifle. 5 minutes later it’s together working and on the self for sale.
Owner should have tipped you a 20 box of rifle cartridges your choice

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor

Ought to make you popular. I’d watch my back.

RamblinWreck88

Useles Billy ain’t got nothing on ME !
I've often wondered if PC's and smart phones instantly made everyone write so poorly, or if that's their natural form. It's a sad state of affairs out there.