Green Diamond Management

Bucaramus

I've already searched and only found 1 other post having to do with Green Diamond. My leased property was just bought by Green Diamond. Who else has experience with these folks? Good or bad? I really don't know what to expect this next season. I really wish I would have known the place was for sale as me and my club members would have probably bought it. It's always something!

nmurph

Yep, portfolios are constantly being adjusted. I have a very good friend that manages for a huge investment fund and he is constantly having properties he manages being bought and sold.

camotoy

Green DIAMOND is a lease company for Timber companies like Twin creeks who own our lease . I have had no issues so far with them. I have called on several questions I had and they always answered them or would send me a email if they didnt know it right off hand.

Bucaramus

Green DIAMOND is a lease company for Timber companies like Twin creeks who own our lease . I have had no issues so far with them. I have called on several questions I had and they always answered them or would send me a email if they didnt know it right off hand.
Actually, ours was owned by Catchmark and managed by FRC. Green Diamond is the new owner of this property based on what the FRC forester told me. I know we're going to have to pay for our camping area now but that's the least of my worries. Ours was in a program that only allowed for 100 acres to be cut at a time. If it's no longer in that program I'm thinking an 800 acre cut may be in our near future. And I know it's not my land. It's just been a super lease to this point. Who knows, my fears may be unfounded. Time will tell.

IIICrkRepr

I have no issues with them but its my first year. We do pay for our camping site, I have found they are quick to answer questions via email. You cant keep campers on the property year round, they have to be pulled within 30 days of the deer season ending I believe.