Hunter harassment

bullgator

Sounds like the game warden could get her for hunting without a license since she was aiding the hunt by driving the ducks to the guns. Bet she didn’t have a duck stamp either. Those could be federal raps so she loses her car too.
And that would be a great way to get her to admit to the lesser charge of hunter harassment.

Chattco1

I have this jerk that when he sees my truck he lays on the horn driving down the road. I hunt land close to his property. We are separated by a 4 acre piece of land owned by someone else. Bad thing he is ex DEA. Think he would know it’s illegal and be a better citizen. I thought about putting a trail camera on video and place it on my truck just to have evidence but I have better things to do than fight with an idiot.
Haven’t met many federal agents that had a lick of common sense. Good luck and if you get a chance to burn him, DO IT. He ain’t your buddy!

sleepr71

He is ex LEO…good luck trying to get another LEO to press charges,or anything substantial. If anything…he will twist the story around & make you the bad guy.! Just hunt..and do the post card. If they have a home phone..or he has a wife…just start having random women call the home,or his wife..asking for him..then hanging up..:biggrin2:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Make sure to send the picture with the smirk. Congrats and nice buck
What he said.^ :bounce:

Outstanding buck. That makes his harassment all the more special. Oh to be a fly on the wall when he opens your Xmas card.:rofl::rofl::rofl: