11/24 PM

sprewett

About to head back to Paulding to a hardwoods bottom where three ridges come together making a pinch point. Usually the evening is always better than the morning so hoping to see something. My son ain't going this evening he got a date with the GF.
Good luck fellers, shoot straight!

M80

Useles Billy’s Spiritual Counselor
I’m still in. Moved my stand about 40 yards. All those deer are crossing a big creek crossing. Can’t hunt where I need to cause of death con nine thunderwoood vines all over those trees. Next year I’ll get a lock on in there and carry some leather gloves that I’ll sacrifice to the vines.

Dupree

Settled in a blind with my 9yr old daughter. Food plot has started looking a lot better. Waiting on a text from my 14 yr old that he is settled on his stand. IMG_1828.jpegIMG_1829.jpegIMG_1830.jpeg

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
Got tired of watching deer go by me in the thick stuff so I brought a chair and am sitting in the middle of it. Not the best plan, but I’ve killed plenty otg. Dug out the 450 marlin for this up close hunt. Good luck.

deerslayer357

In a box blind on field edge between swamp and hardwood ridge on a food plot in Oglethorpe - 9 pointer was on camera here the last 2 evenings during daylight. Not 100% sure I will shoot him, but want to see him in person.

I think he is 3 1/2, but I know some of the neighbors will kill him if they see him.

Attachments

• IMG_2637.png
    IMG_2637.png
    681.1 KB · Views: 41

sprewett

Changed plan soon as I fired up the truck..wanted a change of scenery so I am in public a good ways back in some nasty terrain. It will have to be a biggun for me to squeeze the trigger back here.
Hogs have really torn up the place since last year. This use to be the spot I saw deer every sit. I did see a hog but he was already dead.

M80

Useles Billy’s Spiritual Counselor
Got 3 live decoys u see me now. Big fat doe. Would be a shooter but I don’t feel like messing with her. Maybe big boy strolls by.

Dupree

Got a deer blowing, likely at my truck parked on the side of the county road. The 5 in plot keep looking, but are still feeding.

Dupree

The 5 that have been in plot took off running after staring at where they entered. A doe popped out over there, then went back into the woods.