11/4 am

rugerfan

A little breezy here. Got some heavy machinery noise from a neighboring property, so a bunch of noise coming down this creek bottom.

ASH556

On a ridge saddle with creeks on either side. Same stand I shot a doe out of with my bow back on 10/8. Took the day off to hunt today. Hunting with the bow again this morning. Had a spike come through at 50yds out about 8:50. Nothing but squirrels since. Looking for that mid day magic and then planning to sit with my daughter in our new ground blind with a rifle this evening. Good luck to all!

hunter84

Didnt like where i put my stand thought i was to low because of a tree limb and i didnt have my saw but figuerd i would hunt it this morning then move it and sure enough Had a little 4 point come in at 8 yards we had a stare off for 10 min the he moved on

slow motion

Hey how long will a biscuit in the vaccuseal. Last?
Depends on how hungry you are. ;)
Seriously though I don't know. First time doing it. Keeping in a cooler. Figure they should stay fresh a week. Freeze em and I'd think longer. This was venison sausage so nor much grease. Pork sausage might think about storing separately so the bread doesn't soak up the grease. Just my thinking. Give it a try and see what works. Be careful vacuuming down though. You can mash the biscuit. I vacuumed until close then switch to seal only.

slow motion

And let the biscuits cool down first. Otherwise you'll get steam and damp bread is bad.