2018-19 Little Creek Bucks

davidhelmly

It's a little too early to start this thread because we aren't feeding yet but I was down over the weekend and pulled a couple of cards so thought I would go ahead and start it. The only cameras I have out right now are on clover plots, plus it being so early there isn't a lot of growth yet so nothing exciting here. We will get our feeders cranked back up in a couple of weeks so the pics should get better every week!

5MTC0132<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

5MTC0165<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

5MTC0164<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

5MTC0122<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

5MTC0162<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

5MTC0120<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

5MTC0106<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

5MTC0105<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

5MTC0171<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

5MTC0170<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

5MTC0099<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

5MTC0111<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

5MTC0111 (2)<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

5MTC0036<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

5MTC0307<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

5MTC0071<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

5MTC0088<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

5MTC0227<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

5MTC0046<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

5MTC0074<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

5MTC0062<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

5MTC0063<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

5MTC0093<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

5MTC0013<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

5MTC0018<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Your clover is outstanding! Bucks are starting to sprout too.:cool:

Mine are just now starting to show some nubs.

Josh B

Your post are always exciting. I kept looking during deer season but you quit posting. I guess you were too busy hunting.

davidhelmly

Your clover is outstanding! Bucks are starting to sprout too.:cool:

Mine are just now starting to show some nubs.

Thanks Lee but don’t know how much longer the clover will look good, we haven’t had rain there in 9 days and not much of a chance in the 15 day forecast, I’m hoping for a pop up evening shower at this point!!

Your post are always exciting. I kept looking during deer season but you quit posting. I guess you were too busy hunting.

Thanks Josh, during the season my post are less frequent because we are normally concentrating on getting everything on video. I still run cameras after we shut down the feeders so I’ll try and keep the thread going this year. We hunted less last season than any season in the last 10 years due to Cindy having some major surgery that didn’t go exactly as planned and is still recovering from it, hopefully we get more stand time than last year!!

MFOSTER

BANNED
Looking good David,we planted about 5 acres of round up ready alfalfa that’s really doing well,you may want to take a look at it.

Jim Boyd

As usual - you are killing us!!!!

Awesome work!

Jim Boyd

PS that doe in the next to last picture is about to POP!

davidhelmly

Looking good David,we planted about 5 acres of round up ready alfalfa that’s really doing well,you may want to take a look at it.

I have heard of it but don’t know anyone that has tried it, keep me updated if you would on how it does. Any idea what seed was used?

PS that doe in the next to last picture is about to POP!

Thanks Jim!!

Lol you’re right about the doe, that’s why I added it, looks like she swallowed a 55 gallon drum!! :rofl:

oppthepop

Good stuff David! We are also hoping for some unexpected rain soon. Here we go again! i just planted some Chufa and corn, and wouldn't ya know it, the rain stopped!!

MFOSTER

BANNED
I will check on name it’s been a couple years since we planted took about year to get well established stays green year round and deer love it just keep sprayed and cut this pic not to hijack thread

Last edited:

Jim Boyd

10-15?????

:rofl::rofl:I think they all score about 10-15

I personally think your “scorer” is broken. I would ask for a refund or perhaps take up another hobby.

Wonderful photo, MFOSTER - that is up there with David’s pics!! Awesome!

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
David, I look forward each year to seeing your photos of the "growing season" right on into the big huge bucks that display such character that most of us will never get to see on our properties. You always make a first class effort to showcase what a fantastic piece of heaven that you and Ms Cindy have. Your photos during the course of each year enlighten us a bunch and also make us want to be able to accomplishment this sort of wildlife haven so that we can also enjoy the fruits of the labor involved.

I also hope that you and Cindy will be able to do a lot of hunting together this upcoming season and any and all of her health problems will be forever in the past as well. :cheers:

Thanks so much for sharing this early part of the year with all of us and I look forward for the "rest of your story" displayed in the upcoming months too.

krizia829

Thanks Josh, during the season my post are less frequent because we are normally concentrating on getting everything on video. I still run cameras after we shut down the feeders so I’ll try and keep the thread going this year. We hunted less last season than any season in the last 10 years due to Cindy having some major surgery that didn’t go exactly as planned and is still recovering from it, hopefully we get more stand time than last year!![/QUOTE]

Do you have a YouTube channel with videos by any chance? My husband and I are always looking for some good Georgia hunting videos but there aren't much of good quality..

davidhelmly

Thanks Josh, during the season my post are less frequent because we are normally concentrating on getting everything on video. I still run cameras after we shut down the feeders so I’ll try and keep the thread going this year. We hunted less last season than any season in the last 10 years due to Cindy having some major surgery that didn’t go exactly as planned and is still recovering from it, hopefully we get more stand time than last year!!

Do you have a YouTube channel with videos by any chance? My husband and I are always looking for some good Georgia hunting videos but there aren't much of good quality..[/QUOTE]

I will send you a PM.

BornToHuntAndFish

Glad it's looking like things are coming along just fine.
Good luck to your crew this coming season.
Thanks for posting, Sir.

:bounce: