49ers vs Packers

gacowboy

GONetwork Member
This should be a really good game. We will be pulling for the 49ers as we are good friends with one of their TE's parents. He was also a DGD at UGA. The 49ers have been playing very good during the end of the season. Hard to win at GB though, we shall see. Go Niners, Go Charlie !!!

Whitefeather

Management Material
Have great time and take some pictures to share with us. How many people are going with you to the game?

There will be 4 of us. 3 of us will drive up from Peoria on Saturday and the 4th will be meeting us there. 2 from Ga and 2 from Illinois. Can’t wait…

BeerThirty

As a lifelong Packer fan, I've learned to not set my expectations too high in the playoffs. I really hope they win, but this game could go either way. That Niner defense is going to cause trouble.

For some reason I'm just struggling to call the games this weekend. They are all really great matchups and could go either way...

GO PACK GO!!!

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
I have faith the Packers will go to the Super Bowl. Lifelong Packer fan myself. Second favorite team is the Buccaneers. If they both go to the Super Bowl, I'm still a Packers fan, but boy would that be a good game. :rockon:

longbowdave1

There will be 4 of us. 3 of us will drive up from Peoria on Saturday and the 4th will be meeting us there. 2 from Ga and 2 from Illinois. Can’t wait…
Just a heads up for your drive. My brother just dove through Green bay area now, sherriffs are out looking for speeders on the way to the game. He saw them all over the highway.

longbowdave1

I dont know who will win any of the games this weekend. Last week there were all one sided victories. This week there are 8 talented teams left in the playoffs. Anyone can win or lose.

Whitefeather

Management Material
I’m sitting at the gate in Atlanta about to get on that big bird. Too late to back out now. I hope I brought enough clothes. My bag looks a little small compared to some of these others.