A fairy tale...

Limbshaker

GONetwork Member
and she replied......

No, I won't be there, I'm going to a GLOBE convention with a guy from Woody's named Phil.......do you know him?......

Last edited:

PFDR1

Why Yes! I hear that he is a STRONG supporter of FORD motor company, Loves Kraft macaroni and cheese and was kicked out of the local Hooters for.....

coon dawg

GONetwork Member
hittin on the establishment's manager...........

a certain Mr. Young, I believe........ :D

Limbshaker

GONetwork Member
And she said,

Oh yes, I read about that in the AJC, he was the one with the personal ad in there too, that went...................Hiiiiiii, my name is Phiiiiiil, and................. :D

How2fish

back to our still sleep walking hero...now minus a couple of cats...well which one of you could say NO to a current playmate of the year ??? He is still headed home when a jacked up 4 wheel drive truck sooo muddy no one could tell the make...really no one....pass him at nearly the seed of sound missing ending this tale by scant inches..3 mexicans in the cab singing the Auburn fight song at the top of their lungs with 4 Tech grads in the bed holding on to the roll bar with their right hands and their spotlights with a death grip in their lefthands..speed off into the night...less than 5 mins later 2 DNR rangers skid to a stop and ask our hero.......carry on.. :huh:

GA_Longhorn

However hard he tried, he couldn't get the thought of the friendly Playmate, wearing the black panthers. Would Woody really make a pair of panthers for a Playmate. Only Woody can answer that one......

How2fish

GA_Longhorn said:
However hard he tried, he couldn't get the thought of the friendly Playmate, wearing the black panthers. Would Woody really make a pair of panthers for a Playmate. Only Woody can answer that one......
While we wait for Woody to answer this important question....back to our sleep walking hero....who has now been staring off into space open mouthed for at least 3 minutes while our pair of DNR rangers are getting more and more impatient...finally one growls.....Son you need me to repeat the question ? I asked you if......carry on..... :cheers:

Atlsooner

How, where and when did you get those 2 black panthers? Carry on....

How2fish

Matt.M said:
in his sleep walking haze he had actually shot the only two black panthers in Georgia.....

Carry on.......

ATLsooner that's where the cats came in.....Slippery.....its a fairy tale...now would some one please carry on..... :cool: