Accurate powder

Deerhead

I’ve been searching for some IMR 4350 or RL19 with no luck. Loading for 270 wsm, 308 and 30-06. I see there appears to be a lot of Hodgden Accurate powders in stock. Is there load data for Accurate powders? Where could I find this information? Its not available on the manufacture website.

Thank you!

furtaker

It used to be on their website. I'm 100% sure because I looked at it several times not too long ago. Now it says page not found when I click on the link.

Adam5

Their load data is also available through Hodgdon’s website or their 2023 data manual, since Hodgdon bought Accurate.

Dub

rmp IMR 4350 is only in 8lb container and did not find RL19.
I would never use 8lbs. Thanks!

8lbs would give you over 900 rounds of 270WSM.

Wouldn’t it be awesome if all hunters put even half that many rounds through all their deer rifles.

Reactions: rmp

Deerhead

Wouldn’t it be awesome if all hunters put even half that many rounds through all their deer rifles.
Dub - I would love to have an inventory of 900 rounds. But just bought a new rifle and now getting back into reloading. Its been a few years and need to upgrade my equipment (RCBS Chargemaster, case trimmer, prep station...).

Reactions: Dub

rmp

rmp IMR 4350 is only in 8lb container and did not find RL19.
I would never use 8lbs. Thanks!
:)

Buying in bulk with the likes of IMR4350 is never a bad thing. If you don’t shoot much, it just lasts you a long time. You’re not concerned when supply dries up. If you shoot a lot, it’s the only way to buy.

RL19

01Foreman400

Staff member
Brownells has RL19 but they aren’t giving it away. About $50 more for a 5lb’r than I can get local.

Powder Valley has IMR4350.
Brownell’s has gotten real high on their merchandise.

Jester896

Senior Clown
I am almost not looking there anymore...parts is about it.
I just picked up a recoil pad and another Possum Hollow bore guide for the 77/22..didn't even check Brownell's.

Jester896

Senior Clown
What brass were you needing? I have plenty of .308 and might can get my hands on some 30-06, .270WSM might be harder. I use Norma to make my 6.5WSM and Winchester for my .270WSM. I might be able to stir up a few pieces that are laying around but no real quantity.

I don't know any retailers in your area...someone closer may be of help.

Last edited:

rosewood

And would be awesome if you could find the primers at the LGS.... Sure wish the prices would come down and supply come back on primers.

frankwright

Primer shortage and high prices have lasted longer than I ever expected.

On the other side, 9mm ammo is getting priced so low I almost can buy it for what it cost me to reload it.
At one time I was reloading for half the cost of factory ammo . Hazmat ,Tax and Shipping have made online buying very expensive and there are not many local places carrying powder and primers.