Accurate powder

rosewood

Primer shortage and high prices have lasted longer than I ever expected.

On the other side, 9mm ammo is getting priced so low I almost can buy it for what it cost me to reload it.
At one time I was reloading for half the cost of factory ammo . Hazmat ,Tax and Shipping have made online buying very expensive and there are not many local places carrying powder and primers.

I have resided to not loading 9mm since it is so cheap comparitively. I save my primers for the more expensive ammo, especially stuff you can't find on the shelves. Been finding 9mm target for about $15 per box lately.

Rosewood

rosewood

i think I saw 9mm somewhere the other day for about $.25 a round... cheapest I've seen in a while.
The 9mm and .223 supply has clearly caught up with the demand, now if they would just scale back that production and release us some primers..

• Love
Reactions: Dub

Deerhead

Just found some 30-06 Federal so I am good now. But this shortage has killed the specialty ammo. I have only found 2 boxed of 270 wsm. I am good for hunting but with unlimited doe days need more LOL

rmp

Just found some 30-06 Federal so I am good now. But this shortage has killed the specialty ammo. I have only found 2 boxed of 270 wsm. I am good for hunting but with unlimited doe days need more LOL
Pretty sure I have some new 270 WSM brass I can send you. I’ll check this evening.

Dub

And would be awesome if you could find the primers at the LGS.... Sure wish the prices would come down and supply come back on primers.

Agreed.

It is directly related to our political “leadership”.

We are bumbling & stumbling our way through every important issue. Domestic & foreign mockery.

Led by corrupt scoundrels who value all the wrong priorities.

We have to change the guard and get a better class of scoundrel in charge….one that can see what needs to happen to stabilize the USA and to get things more stable globally.

All this wokeness and go-green bidness to be put in the right pecking order….behind national security, market stability and investment in American manufacturing.

We can’t be lazy when it is time to vote.

If we all did our part and and cast our ballots….it will make it harder for the goons to rig and steal the results.

Jester896

Senior Clown
doubt it eases up any until we stop supplying small arms munitions to other countries from or stockpile....mfgs already can't keep up.

Dub

doubt it eases up any until we stop supplying small arms munitions to other countries from or stockpile....mfgs already can't keep up.

Just wait until China makes their move on Taiwan.....won't even be able to buy a box of Creedmoor.....gonna be tighter'n Stacie Abrams Spanx underthings.

rosewood

On that note...

Attachments

• IMG_0596(1).jpg
    IMG_0596(1).jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Haha

BriarPatch99

Magpro is just slightly slower burning than IMR 7828 and would work well in the 270WSM with heavier bullets (140 &150 grain)...

Hunter is a little slower than H4350 and would be fine with 130-150 grain ...

AA 4350 would also be good ... it is a little slower than H4350 and close to IMR 4831...

AA3100 is close to IMR 4831, H4831 and RL 19 .... and would be workable where those powders are used .... .270 WSM...