And He’s DONE

Blackston

My favorite hunting buddy is 4 for 4 this year I’ve had critics from every spectrum…. “ You shouldn’t have let him shoot a bign “
You shouldn’t let him shoot a small one
“You let him shoot too much “ …… But one thing rings true with all the nay sayers , None are happy hunters …. I am happy for my little
Mans success!!!!! Tagged out on bucks at 7 years old and he helped put this stand up
, modify it this year so he could stand and shoot , cut limbs and numerous trips keeping it right !!!! Way to go BOY !!!! And Oh yea that 7 mm08 is deer poison 9DDCC004-A5F0-49E7-9603-498EDC027C8F.jpeg46FE7018-FC73-4EB5-A5D3-43505EE3100E.jpeg

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Excellent !!!

Way to teach them

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Good on both of y'all. Congratulations.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Don't pay any attention to the haters. Instagram and TV shows have ruined deer hunting and turned it into something it was never supposed to be. You don't have to comply with the suburban photo/ego hunters. Congrats to the little man getting it done. :cheers:

catchdogs

My favorite hunting buddy is 4 for 4 this year I’ve had critics from every spectrum…. “ You shouldn’t have let him shoot a bign “
You shouldn’t let him shoot a small one
“You let him shoot too much “ …… But one thing rings true with all the nay sayers , None are happy hunters …. I am happy for my little
Mans success!!!!! Tagged out on bucks at 7 years old and he helped put this stand up
, modify it this year so he could stand and shoot , cut limbs and numerous trips keeping it right !!!! Way to go BOY !!!! And Oh yea that 7 mm08 is deer poison View attachment 1272375View attachment 1272376
Never seen a kid get in trouble in the woods hunting deer . The more I’m around certain types of hunters the more I realize how jealous some are no matter the age. My oldest is 9 now he killed his first at 5 . I heard all the same lines you have . He has killed 2 nice 8 points this year and 3 does and loves it . Keep letting littlr man fire away.

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Congrats brother.

Always gonna be haters and they always gonna hate regardless.

Love the Ruger sticker, redneck prostaff in the making.

I got mine still on my Savage.