Atorvastatin For Cholesterol

REDMOND1858

I'm not sure I buy this...one man's opinion (M.D. ?) against a ton and years of cholesterol research.
The vast majority of medical research is funded by those who stand to make billions off of it. That’s no theory.

Can’t trust anything that comes from an organization whose end goal would essentially put them out of business. Ex. American Heart, American diabetes, American Cancer, Susan G…..the list is endless. All whose biggest donors are those who
make the most money off of it. Think of the financial hit healthcare systems and doctors would take across the nation if people bought into the fact that something as simple as changing their diet could Nearly eliminate all of their health problems.

MudDucker

Staff member
I take it, no side effects. You take it at night, your asleep while its working.

I take it first thing in the morning and I've felt no side effects. They put my wife on it and she had all sorts of stomach issues.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I take it first thing in the morning and I've felt no side effects. They put my wife on it and she had all sorts of stomach issues.
Hope she found an alternative.