Bigfoot spotted in Washington

While heading back to Spokane from Omak, on the Colville Reservation, just off the highway, we spotted and managed to get a photo of Bigfoot crossing a spur on a ridge.

The son of a gun was HUGE!

Robin

Attachments

• 100_0302.jpg
    100_0302.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 2,003

bullrider

Banned
If I Seen That It Would Be Shot With My 300 Win Mag To End This Fake Story:shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot:

Slayer

nahhhhh just a......

probably just another Florida hunter on the way to speak to some land-owner....:bounce::bounce:

:pop2::pop2:

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
:pop:

O lawdy...it's the limp wristed bigfoot!

Lostoutlaw

That looks more like Looty then anything else:rofl::rofl::rofl:

7Mag Hunter

Yep, Thats him OK .....He passed by my place in Paulding
County about 2 weeks ago...Them things take looong strides ya
know....Guess he is just now makin it back home after his vacation
walk to GA.....

Mark Brooks

Dang, No shadow and a limp wrist. It is one of those Midtown Big Foots. Very popular there due to the big feet if you know qhat I mean!!!

Alright, alright....

Hey y'all...

Ain't been on here in ah-while.....

I gots one other photo, taken at a slightly different angle at the same time.....

Now to all the questions/comments.....

I DID zoom up....

There IS a shadow....

I only had a .32 gun in my pocket full of fun... no .300 Mag...

The are LOTS of free range cattle on this reservation.... he/she/it may have been heading to a corn pile.

Does look a lil' "limp wristed" don't it? Typical primate joint movement while locomoting on the hind legs.....

Figger I'll give y'all a chance while I figger out how to upload the other photo.... the 'puter keeps giving me a pop-up blocked when I try to attach the JPG file....

Y'all's turn......

Robin

Handgunner

This should be interesting.

60Grit

Hey y'all...

Ain't been on here in ah-while.....

I gots one other photo, taken at a slightly different angle at the same time.....

Now to all the questions/comments.....

I DID zoom up....

There IS a shadow....

I only had a .32 gun in my pocket full of fun... no .300 Mag...

The are LOTS of free range cattle on this reservation.... he/she/it may have been heading to a corn pile.

Does look a lil' "limp wristed" don't it? Typical primate joint movement while locomoting on the hind legs.....

Figger I'll give y'all a chance while I figger out how to upload the other photo.... the 'puter keeps giving me a pop-up blocked when I try to attach the JPG file....

Y'all's turn......

Robin

UHHHHHHHHmmmmm,,,,,,,OK

P

potsticker

Bigfoot nothing i want to find out whos in that tree to the left looking at you?