Bird and Trout Knife

mark29860

I would like to have a bird and trout knife made, I’ve searched back through the threads and everything I can find is several years old. If anyone can help me out I would appreciate it. Thanks

Anvil Head

Same here, anything you've seen of mine in the past can be replicated. I do have some B&T's in stock at this time, but with Christmas here I won't have them long.
What particulars are you interested in - length, handle material, etc.

PM me with these and I'll send you some pics of what I have on hand.

Also you might try contacting Adam Reese, right there in Augusta, GA. He's a very fine knife maker and may have what you need that you can go have a look for a touch/feel experience (always good). Tell him I sent you his way.

Tom W.

Or see the knife maker in Juliette, Georgia. I'll check tomorrow if we go and get you some prices if you'd like. And if he's open.

Tom W.

We didn't go today, it will be next week hopefully. I gotta get some more of that honey!

Tom W.

We went back to Juliette, but the knife store was closed. I was going to look around , maybe take a picture and get a business card. We did get several more bottles of honey and had lunch at the Whistle Stop Cafe......

200 mile round trip at least for honey? My mind must be melted.....

Tom W.

I wanna go fishing with you! That's a nice mess of fish!

chobrown

@godogs57 Those look awesome! Really like that one in the middle.

Anvil Head

Very elegant!
Wife is drooling over the top blue handled one (she likes blue).

godogs57

Seems like a lot of folks want blue for my t&b.....5:1 over any other handle material for some reason.

Anvil Head

Blue seems to be a thing for the females in my life. My granddaughter chose it for her first ever forged blade - of course a chef's knife. She did this when she was seven and has done a few more to make her a set.....she cooks and watches all the "shows".Delaney Knife.jpgDelaney Knife3.jpgDelaney KnifeA.jpg