Buck-a-rama (Atlanta)

Eshad

Ya'll all be sure to wear your Woody's hat so we can recognize the family! :bounce:

H

HT2

Thursday and Friday..........

I'll probably be thar both days...........

I'll be the one over at one of the beer carts........

Probably along with "JT"!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

After all........It is "HIS" year to buy......... :clap:

PFDR1

I'm going the 6th in Atlanta. Me and my hunting partner have to go every year to check out the New STUFF. The only thing I don't like about it is all of the Hunting reserves that have set up stands and want to sell you a $4,000.00 Whitetail Hunt that is guided and you can only shoot the Deer that some Yuppy say's is ok for you to shoot. :crazy: I would rather see the new tree stands or guns or bows that are coming out for this season. :cool: Oh and the :cheers: aint to bad either. :banana:

Bucky T

GONetwork Member
Man, those marketing guys at the buckarama have got you guys pinned!!!! Hot women and beer will bring em in everytime!!!

My guess is that Tim will be visiting the beer carts not soley for the Budweiser!!!!

There was a girl I knew in high school that used to work the door and she let me in for nothing for a couple of years!!

To answer your question, I'll probably spend anywhere from $100-$150.

Tommy

Mac

I have went for the last 4 or 5 years.
I usually don't spend that much, just look at the new stuff.

H

HT2

Tommy...........

Thomas Lackey said:
Man, those marketing guys at the buckarama have got you guys pinned!!!! Hot women and beer will bring em in everytime!!!

My guess is that Tim will be visiting the beer carts not soley for the Budweiser!!!!

There was a girl I knew in high school that used to work the door and she let me in for nothing for a couple of years!!

To answer your question, I'll probably spend anywhere from $100-$150.

Tommy

You're a smart man.........

Them people ain't no dummies..........But, I do spend my share of money on other thangs other than the beer....... :cheers:

tricounty

we make it a family trip every year and spending varys due to the fact i've been hunting about 20 years and can't find anything else to buy

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
Tim ....I'll be there Thurs when it opens....I'll follow JT around and buy what ever he tells me we need at the Buck Stop !! :eek: :eek:

We ought to grab some breakfest at Thomas's at the farmers market before it opens.....may even get JT to show up and buy breakfest ?? ::;

How2fish

Heck I always go..this year (I hope) I won't spend too much..50 bucks or so...but I said that last year and spent over 300... :cheers:

gadeerwoman

Got my list ready. Checking it twice.
Rid-a-Scent, durana clover, a t-shirt, some scent, and whatever strikes my fancy. I always check prices on stuff from BassPro, Cabela so I'll have an idea what they charge. Some of the folks jack up their prices for the BAR/Atlanta. I usually don't spend that much but I like to look around at all the stuff and sample the jerky. One year they had beef brisket samples at a smoker booth. Now that stuff was some more good!

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
I plan on going

probably on Friday morn, :)

It will be fun to view the equipment I do not need, watch the people, and of course find out what I paid too much for during the year because I couldn't wait :hair:

Walkie Takie

Have fun /////////

We used to go all the time , but it not like it used to be , like some one said you better check or know your prices before you go , one year I think it was at the old lakewood fair grounds ????? now I just run over to BPS at lunch and get most of what I need if it's on sale ///////// and we use the Sportman Guide cat / web site /// good luck and have fun when you go w/t :cheers: