Can't say enough about Bill Boswell down at the Quick Stop in Elberton.

Arrow3

If anyone is looking for a great boat mechanic, I highly recommend Bill.....I had heard nothing but good things about Bill since he opened up his own business after leaving 72 marine....When I needed some boat work done, I called Bill and told him over the phone what my motor was doing...He told me exactly what the problem was and that he could fix it parts and labor for $120....I told him I would bring it to him on Friday....So when I took him my boat, I took him a trolling motor to mount also...I told him to go through the motor and fix anything he needed to...Also told him to change the oil in the foot....A week later he told me it was ready to be picked up and was running slick as a cat..He wound up changing a needle in one of the carbs too.....Told me to wait one day before I came so he could run it one more time just to be on the safe side...He said that he liked to let them sit for 24 hours after he gets them fixed and run them again just to be sure....So I asked him on the phone what I owed him...He said $160....I was extreamly PLEASED with that...Expecting most places would have been a minumum $300....When I picked the boat up we went inside to get my invoice....He asked me " How much did I tell you?" I said "$160" and he responded...."just give me $145"....:cool::cool: I don't know many guys in business that would cut the price after they had already told you....That told me he is an honest business man....Thats the kind of people that I want to do business with....:fine: I recommend any of you that need boat work in the area to give him your business too...I don't think you will be sorry...

I have some contact info if anyone is interested....

Nitro

Banned
Wow!

Great testimony. I hope that this gets Bill some more business. Nice to know there are still some good honest folks out there!

Hunter Haven

Bill Boswell is as honest of an individual as you will ever meet.
He is a fine boat mechanic as well.
I'm glad he did a good job for you.