Catch Thread 12/11

buckpasser

Nice catch at what looks like a dam break! Better late than never bp!!

Dam break indeed. I haven’t even got any land traps out right now. This is for a farmer with a field issue. I hope to set song dog traps ASAP.

sportsman94

It’s one of my trusty 85’s. I’ve told it before and I’ll say it again. They aren’t a 750, but if you’ll set them chain end away from shore, they rarely disappoint.
I know a lot of folks don’t like them, but I don’t ever remember many problems with my ts85s. Of course, they’ve been gone for awhile so maybe I’m forgetting

sportsman94

Well I finally broke the first night curse. Nice cat on a baited pipe. Thought I’d show the ground conditions as well. Mostly buried bone/grub stake sets because the ground is too hard to drill. Been kind of brutal, but got another 15 or 20 sets in today. Hopefully I’ll find a few dumb ones

BCC9B98E-8576-4323-ADFB-CD372B6A7414.jpegC466E4A7-C931-4F3B-85F4-7908C088EC84.jpeg

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Well I finally broke the first night curse. Nice cat on a baited pipe. Thought I’d show the ground conditions as well. Mostly buried bone/grub stake sets because the ground is too hard to drill. Been kind of brutal, but got another 15 or 20 sets in today. Hopefully I’ll find a few dumb ones

View attachment 1196442View attachment 1196443
What county is that? Or general area if you don’t want to say

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Very nice kitty.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Taking some beautiful cats this year !!!

Latest posts