Conspiracy in nascar

Jimmys 78

Whats up with setting the starting order by last years owner points? Unless Im mistakin(which is possible) I thought they always started the race by current years point standings when qualifying was canceled.:mad: :mad:

marknga

GONetwork Member
I was wondering the same thing. Thought Chad's comeback would end up with pole position.

:huh:

Will be researching this one.

MM

specialk

looks fishy, but they use owners points until the first five races are in the book......don't matter though, jr. still gonna win:yeah:

marknga

GONetwork Member
specialk said:
looks fishy, but they use owners points until the first five races are in the book......don't matter though, jr. still gonna win:yeah:

He is correct! Well correct about everything but the part about Jr winning!

Mark

Jimmys 78

Thanks for correcting me. I didnt realize it take affect till after 5 races. But you all should realize it will be another dodge in victory lane this week.

OconeeJim

JR has a good chance, as does Harvick, Kurt and Kyle, Biffle, but (and I hate to say this), I'm picking Jeffie (scuse me a sec while I put my head between my knees)! Actually and of course...l'd like to see BLab win it, or maybe Schrader or Terry (is he even in it?), but I'll go with the odds rather than the heart.

dutchman

Keith48 said:
"...oh, what can it mean to a daydream believer..."

:bounce:

That line is hilarious. Especially since Keith pulls for "a homecoming queen.":rofl: