Dec 21-Dec 22 Catch list for all to post

2dye4

View attachment 1129945View attachment 1129946
First night set on some basic dirt holes. Set them at 5:00 yesterday. I consider myself very much a rookie..So I guess I’m doing it kinda right.? That Coyote was FEISTY…so I didn’t do any before Dawn Selfies with him..? Full pad catches on both…so I’m gonna keep doin what I’m doing! Thanks everybody for the advice so far :rockon:
Congrats man! Doing something right so don’t change up.

2dye4

Thanks! First Coyote ever for me. I was surprised at how Spunky he was..he was giving that MB550 & chain a workout..he wanted a piece of me? I gained a new respect for how strong & FAST they are..?
Hopefully there will be more to come, but don’t get down in the slow times, because even the best go through them. I know I’ve second guess myself at times.

sleepr71

BFF0D06B-CFA7-47DB-87EB-486243149C9D.jpeg
Another Male Red,in the same spot I caught those other 2 in. 100 yds from the house. Surprised to see 2 males in such close proximity. That’s a good sign to me,as I haven’t seen any in a LONG time. He was hopping around like a drop of water in hot grease..almost fell in the catch circle trying to get my choke cable around him?‍??. Clean release & he didn’t even stop to look back at me…?

Last edited:

furtaker

View attachment 1130347
Another Male Red,in the same spot I caught those other 2 in. 100 yds from the house. Surprised to see 2 males in such close proximity. That’s a good sign to me,as I haven’t seen any in a LONG time. He was hopping around like a drop of water in hot grease..almost fell in the catch circle trying to get my choke cable around him?‍??. Clean release & he didn’t even stop to look back at me…?
Nice catch on a pretty fox! I turn them loose too. I don't see many and I have absolutely no desire to kill one these days.