Dodge County

roscoe54

Was told last year's hard freeze in March cause it . Few live oaks with acorns most of my oaks are water oaks Food plots and corn will have to do Going back up next weekend the rut should be kicking in Good Luck to you

sportsman94

I went to my dodge county property yesterday to hang a stand over a community scrape. Half dozen rubs and scrapes in there. Probably should have had it hung and camera pit up awhile ago, but life has been hectic. Got them both up yesterday evening and sat for an hour. Didn’t hear anything dropping in the oaks around me. Guess the neighbors corn will have to feed them and I’ll have to just hope they wonder through

roscoe54

Last three days called in half rack Buck a tall six point and saw two big seven points the does still not ready Still seeing the big bucks on camera but at night Heading back home tomorrow Nice being retired told the wife we're coming back next weekend

roscoe54

Going back up week or two Got this picture last night

Attachments

• aaced81c-47a5-43b7-a22a-9c0a14c57ca7.jpg
    aaced81c-47a5-43b7-a22a-9c0a14c57ca7.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 25

Lewal

No, I have not killed anything yet. My son and his wife came up with me this week just got back today was that Jud Processing this morning they had some nice bIckes in there. One of them had to be 22 inches wide and the other 20 heavy horn. They are running seen them chasing around all week just could never get a shot. They were always hauling ***. How about y’all y’all done any good if my son didn’t have to leave to go fishing in the Dominican .republic Tomorrow we would still be there, but they are fired up the big ones.

sportsman94

I need to go back out. Haven’t hunted it but one time this season. Probably will just let the camera soak until Christmas at this point