Drivelers been changed #429

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Morning or afternoon to those I missed while doing stuff away from the computer this day.

GT90, Nic, MsH22, and keebs

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
might have missed craka too. Can't remember and not reading back.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
My outside restriction chores done for a couple weeks. Neighbor showed up to mow my yard. Guess it was getting too ragged for him. But I surely appreciate it.

trad bow

Walked out back and realized my neighbor mowed down my new food plot.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Walked out back and realized my neighbor mowed down my new food plot.

between the deer and the neighbor what is left?

I can come reseed before the rain and let it soak it in. Plus can till it if you think it needs it. Just tilled places in my garden where I tore out some more dying or dead plants. Trying to decide on what to spread before the rain.

Oh and for you soaking up the AC this afternoon it is warm in the sun.
dislike.png

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
between the deer and the neighbor what is left?

I can come reseed before the rain and let it soak it in. Plus can till it if you think it needs it. Just tilled places in my garden where I tore out some more dying or dead plants. Trying to decide on what to spread before the rain.

Oh and for you soaking up the AC this afternoon it is warm in the sun.
View attachment 1179048
I have some free clover seed I can donate to you and Trad.Found it in a barn somewheres.;);)

trad bow

Just had the wife buy me some fertilizer. I believe I might be able to save it. Knocked the greens back a little bit but put a hurting on the oats. A little rain and a little fertilizer hopefully will keep from me starting over. Anyhow it is what it is. Deer will survive with all the acorns falling in the yard.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Nurse messaged me today. Said I’ll get a forearm and hand immobilized installed at surgery. I get a removable one when I start therapy.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
The wife couldn’t have been more kind for our anniversary. When this hand heals I’ll have the kayak rigged out, ready for action.D0364D6C-3D2F-441B-A354-1701C68470D2.jpeg

trad bow

I have one on my console that is old enough that it won’t link up with everything else on my big boat. It too will be updated as soon as I recover from these shoulder surgeries. I have a Lowrance on my 14’ kayak that I’ll end up putting on my coosa or selling. It’s never been used. I want side imagining on my yaks for finding bream beds.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I have one on my console that is old enough that it won’t link up with everything else on my big boat. It too will be updated as soon as I recover from these shoulder surgeries. I have a Lowrance on my 14’ kayak that I’ll end up putting on my coosa or selling. It’s never been used. I want side imagining on my yaks for finding bream beds.

Exactly my thoughts, along with crappie suspended. We’ll make it a point to paddle together in the spring when we heal up.

trad bow

Was sitting by a fire out back beside the fire pit when the deer showed up and got upset because I was there. Enough blowing so I just came on in.

Status
Not open for further replies.