Drivelers been changed #429

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
That's the only sweet we get at Christmas.
In 1937 Dad was diagnosed with diabetes so when I was growing up the only sweets around our house (other than the "NEVER" touch 4 peppermints he kept around.. just in case) was all manner of fruits. Two exeptions...Halloween and "Daisey's" home made divinity at Christmas... and yes fish, each piece had a pecan half on top.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
In 1937 Dad was diagnosed with diabetes so when I was growing up the only sweets around our house (other than the "NEVER" touch 4 peppermints he kept around.. just in case) was all manner of fruits. Two exeptions...Halloween and "Daisey's" home made divinity at Christmas... and yes fish, each piece had a pecan half on top.
My wife has been challenged for years to make perfect divinity. She finally is able to get one good batch out of about three tries. If I’ve heard it once it’s probably a hundred times, the humidity has got to be low! She really likes it, I like one or two per season, it’s too sweet for me.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
My wife has been challenged for years to make perfect divinity. She finally is able to get one good batch out of about three tries. If I’ve heard it once it’s probably a hundred times, the humidity has got to be low! She really likes it, I like one or two per season, it’s too sweet for me.
You are correct about the low humidity. I was also told the moon can,t be full or it makes it more dense.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Done with the mandatory tasks for today. Now on to the really need to's.

Status
Not open for further replies.