Drivelers give thanks #387

Status
Not open for further replies.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
It’s a beautiful morning outside already. Left knee swollen for some reason so I’m just gonna hobble around mostly and not push it today. I do have to carry grandson home today so that will eat up all the afternoon

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
It’s a beautiful morning outside already. Left knee swollen for some reason so I’m just gonna hobble around mostly and not push it today. I do have to carry grandson home today so that will eat up all the afternoon

It was overcast here at first, then the Sun started breaking through, now it's back to overcast.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
It was overcast here at first, then the Sun started breaking through, now it's back to overcast.
Who is it on here who says that we woke up on the right side of the grass? Not sure but the right idea!

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Who is it on here who says that we woke up on the right side of the grass? Not sure but the right idea!

It's supposed to burn off, caught me off guard and I had to go look.

trad bow

Morning Quackbro

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Think Justin Wilson used to tell the joke about a Cajun drunk wandering home past a graveyard. Drunk staggers and falls in a freshly dug grave.

Next morning he awakes and struggles to the lip of the grave. Looking around all he can see is grave stones and tomb stones.

Drunk says, “What chu you done thought about that, Resurrection day and I’m the first one up.”

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Think Justin Wilson used to tell the joke about a Cajun drunk wandering home past a graveyard. Drunk staggers and falls in a freshly dug grave.

Next morning he awakes and struggles to the lip of the grave. Looking around all he can see is grave stones and tomb stones.

Drunk says, “What chu you done thought about that, Resurrection day and I’m the first one up.”
I really miss that old Cajun,he brightened my day several times.

trad bow

Trying to finish up a couple craft projects. Should be done today if it weren’t the fact this afternoon will be spent carrying my grandson home.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Trying to finish up a couple craft projects. Should be done today if it weren’t the fact this afternoon will be spent carrying my grandson home.

I saw a greyhound bus yesterday. :rofl::rofl:

But it was headed south down near Colquitt.

Status
Not open for further replies.