Drivelers out there....Driveler #306

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Not a fun morning. Ole Nissan work truck put me down a mile from home after a rough 12hrs at the mine. Got 'bout halfway home a really nice black dood picked me up !!! Tired of buying junk for work trucks.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Quack hope it gets better for you.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Not a fun morning. Ole Nissan work truck put me down a mile from home after a rough 12hrs at the mine. Got 'bout halfway home a really nice black dood picked me up !!! Tired of buying junk for work trucks.

Sorry to hear about you thumbing a ride.

You could drive that shiny truck to work.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Balmy 30 degrees here,but strong S wind,,,,

42* and windy here in the GA mountains this morning. Came up last night to finish winterizing the cabin by putting 3M plastic on the inside of the windows.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
morning Trad

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Mornin fellows!

Dang it Quack, maybe they’ll figure it out in less than 6 months this time.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
42* and windy here in the GA mountains this morning. Came up last night to finish winterizing the cabin by putting 3M plastic on the inside of the windows.

Ever consider bubble wrap? If I remember correctly you can buy it in 4’ widths too. Gives some level of r factor and probably easier to take down and reuse.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Yep that’s what we call, “living in high cotton”.

Good morning....no high cotton here, just white trash gettin by.

The wife and I get space available travel as a job perk. Go to airport, stick your thumb out and you can ride if there’s an open seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.