Drivelers out there....Driveler #306

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Good morning....no high cotton here, just white trash gettin by.

The wife and I get space available travel as a job perk. Go to airport, stick your thumb out and you can ride if there’s an open seat.

:bounce:

Nice perk to have.....

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Good night Quack, rest well!

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Not too cold, but quite brisk at times this morning.

Allowing me to enjoy the tedious painstaking labor of restringing a couple of my wind chimes that had been defunct for a few years. This time I restrung them with a very very small 7 strand SS wire. Should last my lifetime I hope and never have to do it again.

Of course that remains to be seen.

Cmp1

BANNED
Good morning....no high cotton here, just white trash gettin by.

The wife and I get space available travel as a job perk. Go to airport, stick your thumb out and you can ride if there’s an open seat.
I had the same,,,,space A,,,,

Cmp1

BANNED

Allowing me to enjoy the tedious painstaking labor of restringing a couple of my wind chimes that had been defunct for a few years. This time I restrung them with a very very small 7 strand SS wire. Should last my lifetime I hope and never have to do it again.

Not that cold here,but the wind,,,,Arctic blast coming,,,,

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Rollin up to Greenville, SC tonight. Rollin back tomorrow night too, and this little rash will be over for a few weeks til the next one.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Rollin up to Greenville, SC tonight. Rollin back tomorrow night too, and this little rash will be over for a few weeks til the next one.

Safe travels....I have to go to Albany a few times over the next few weeks.
Got some Yankees needing a special kind of love.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Safe travels....I have to go to Albany a few times over the next few weeks.
Got some Yankees needing a special kind of love.

Thanks, I’m not to fond of this new schedule at all. Just can’t give it up at this point though. Got some really long ones in OK coming in next run, might bug out on them.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
morning Chief

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Thanks, I’m not to fond of this new schedule at all. Just can’t give it up at this point though. Got some really long ones in OK coming in next run, might bug out on them.

I get it, it’s all about what works for ones family.
If I stay a few more years we would have travel perk for life, trying to decide.

Patriot44

Banned

Wind is definitely chilly. Headed to Red Top for a hike with the wife and the dumbest hound on planet earf.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Wind is definitely chilly. Headed to Red Top for a hike with the wife and the dumbest hound on planet earf.

Pretty place....I was at the military camp with nephew over a Thanksgiving.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I get it, it’s all about what works for ones family.
If I stay a few more years we would have travel perk for life, trying to decide.

No perks here, but not a bad part time job if one doesn’t mind some traveling. I never have cared for it, but at the same time it beats the grind and regular commuting around ATL for me.

Probably quite chilly and much more breezy up there.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
No perks here, but not a bad part time job if one doesn’t mind some traveling. I never have cared for it, but at the same time it beats the grind and regular commuting around ATL for me.

Travel is just a part of the job, not something I want anymore.
Just count my blessings the military taught this country boy enough to make a living.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word

Probably quite chilly and much more breezy up there.
Travel is just a part of the job, not something I want anymore.
Just count my blessings the military taught this country boy enough to make a living.

I used to like traveling and made lots of weekend jaunts but it sure takes a lot out of this body now.

Status
Not open for further replies.