Drivelers Rolled on over to #407!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Have a great weekend!!

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Got thru doing as much as my body could stand. Came in house at three and Lady of the house said she was to tired to cook so she drove me out to the lake and we ate at the Iron Fork. I’m not about going to ask her what she’s done to be so tired.

trad bow

Afternoon folks.

Daughter was just told that the city would not be covering the cost of their home getting flooded due to the city lift pump failing. It's on now...… Time to lawyer up.
Sic them and then remove them from their positions.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Jeez the temp has dropped here!

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Jeez the temp has dropped here!
You should have watched the B.A.S.S. tourney weigh in at Lake Chickamagua (Dayton, Tenn.) a little bit ago, even the Canadian's were bundled up and fuss'n. Supposed to be snowing and 30mph winds when they take off in the morning.

trad bow

I noticed on our little trip out to supper that the wild blackberries seemed to have bloomed overnight. Everywhere I looked were blooms. Get ready my gardening friends as that time will quickly be upon us.

trad bow

You should have watched the B.A.S.S. tourney weigh in at Lake Chickamagua (Dayton, Tenn.) a little bit ago, even the Canadian's were bundled up and fuss'n. Supposed to be snowing and 30mph winds when they take off in the morning.
Watching someone fish is about as boring as a car race or a golf game. I do like women pro volleyball though.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Got thru doing as much as my body could stand. Came in house at three and Lady of the house said she was to tired to cook so she drove me out to the lake and we ate at the Iron Fork. I’m not about going to ask her what she’s done to be so tired.

Wise man.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Watching someone fish is about as boring as a car race or a golf game. I do like women pro volleyball though.
I don't watch them fish, just weigh in. I stand a chance of win'n about 10 grand if I pick the right 5.

trad bow

Going to strip the roof tomorrow on the lean to with 1x4’s. Doubt I’ll have enough to do what needs doing to finish. I’m getting real close to frying up some crappie to christened the new building. Just hope everything is done before the muzzleloaders start showing up.

trad bow

Evening Chief.

Status
Not open for further replies.