Fields showing he was far superior to Fromm

brownceluse

Fields is a freak of Athlete and QB. I hated to see him transfer. But, after using race as a an excuse so he could play. I have zero respect for him and his family. You teach kids sacrifice and work. His daddy gave him the worst lesson he could ever been taught. Lying to get your way. I’m sure Fields done exactly what his lawyer and daddy told him to do. But I’ll never respect him or any accomplishments he may achieve. I wish him well. But he’ll forever be just one of those to me.

Madsnooker

Honestly think Fields is the product of the system he plays in. Would Fields have been great in UGA’s system then like he is in Ohio State’s system now?
Cmon man????? The system allows him to run so it does suite him but he was throwing dimes all night from 50-60yd bombs on the money in stride to strikes to the TEs in tight windows as well is long outs to the WRs. I can count on 1 or 2 fingers the guys that could have done what he did last night. That was an historic effort and it wasn't because of the system.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Fields is a freak of Athlete and QB. I hated to see him transfer. But, after using race as a an excuse so he could play. I have zero respect for him and his family. You teach kids sacrifice and work. His daddy gave him the worst lesson he could ever been taught. Lying to get your way. I’m sure Fields done exactly what his lawyer and daddy told him to do. But I’ll never respect him or any accomplishments he may achieve. I wish him well. But he’ll forever be just one of those to me.
Equality.......

Madsnooker

I understand your thoughts but from everything I have read about the entire situation I'm not sure he ever used the race card himself did he? Even the Baseball player that made the racial comments was called out by someone that heard it not by Fields and Fields down played it when asked. I dont think him leaving uga had anything to do with that situation. I know that low hanging fruit by pup fans as to why he got the waiver approved but he denied that as well as his lawyer as well as OSU AD that was close to the situation. Could they have all lied, I guess but waivers are granted for almost everything so not sure its worth hanging your hat on that? Again maybe I'm missing something or a statement by someone close to the situation that would contradict what I've stated?

brownceluse

I understand your thoughts but from everything I have read about the entire situation I'm not sure he ever used the race card himself did he? Even the Baseball player that made the racial comments was called out by someone that heard it not by Fields and Fields down played it when asked. I dont think him leaving uga had anything to do with that situation. I know that low hanging fruit by pup fans as to why he got the waiver approved but he denied that as well as his lawyer as well as OSU AD that was close to the situation. Could they have all lied, I guess but waivers are granted for almost everything so not sure its worth hanging your hat on that? Again maybe I'm missing something or a statement by someone close to the situation that would contradict what I've stated?
He left UGA so he could play. He used the race card with the NCAA to play early so he wouldn’t have to sit. He got his waiver for race and that’s a fact. So, don’t hate on me for being a homer. That I am. I will never and refuse to hope the young man isn’t successful. That I guarantee. But again he’ll always just be one of those to me.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndic...ibility-over-racial-slurs-at-georgia.amp.html

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
He left UGA so he could play. He used the race card with the NCAA to play early so he wouldn’t have to sit. He got his waiver for race and that’s a fact. So, don’t hate on me for being a homer. That I am. I will never and refuse to hope the young man isn’t successful. That I guarantee. But again he’ll always just be one of those to me.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndic...ibility-over-racial-slurs-at-georgia.amp.html
And thus why toSu has Equality on their helmets!!

Madsnooker

Wasn't trying to hate on you I just never heard if it was in fact the reason he used for the transfer.

treemanjohn

Banned
Fields is an outstanding quarterback. He didn't fit kirbys system, but kirby didn't want anyone else to get him. He froze fields for a year

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
I hope Fields wins the Natty, 25 Super bowls, & The Greatest Player EVER in the NFL!

Maybe UGA will never win another Natty!

Y'all feel better now??? Good Grief! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

People that Down UGA for Fields should look in the MIRROR!
Why didn't Ohio State keep Joe Burrow???

hi-res-f9cc8c7ef226bcef2fcdb7808be6b541_crop_north.jpg

James12

Well then what was it? I’d like to know how he and others got a waiver, but Luke Ford who transferred home from the same team to be near a terminally ill grandparent was denied. It’s all about the $ and politics if you ask me....

elfiii

Admin
Staff member