FSU/Louisville ACCCG

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Absolutely. Keep bashing this offense and not one time have they thought to mention we’d at least have the 2nd string qb back for a playoff game.
I don’t care if yall have to grab some HS QB to win this game. If yall win you're in.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Holy cow. This game is the keystone cops v the gang that couldn’t shoot straight.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Fsu defense is no joke

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
And you want them in the playoffs?
If they win the ACCCG and go 13-0 they deserve to be in. This is America. W/L is all that matters. We don’t vote on 1st place in sports except in college fantasy football and that’s stupid liberal Democrat crap.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Against the team that couldn’t shoot straight! ……and it’s a nail biter at that.
You got it backerds. Noles are the gang that couldn’t shoot straight. Louisville is the keystone cops. :bounce:

bullgator

If they win the ACCCG and go 13-0 they deserve to be in. This is America. W/L is all that matters. We don’t vote on 1st place in sports except in college fantasy football and that’s stupid liberal Democrat crap.
IDK….that sounds like entitlement speak to me, not most deserving with SOS factored in. It’s because of the Native American angle, isn’t it?

bullgator

You got it backerds. Noles are the gang that couldn’t shoot straight. Louisville is the keystone cops. :bounce:
Hard to tell with this game.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
IDK….that sounds like entitlement speak to me, not most deserving with SOS factored in. It’s because of the Native American angle, isn’t it?
13-0 and ACC champs would be all that mattered in a nonliberal nonDemocrat world.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Madsnooker

Hard to watch this game knowing my Buckeyes can't get in because they lost in the last seconds to the #2 team. With that said not sure how you keep FSU out if their undefeated? This would have been the perfect year for the 12 team playoff to start. Who would have ever imagined OSU, Bama and UGA all only having 1 loss and not one of them in the playoffs. Imagine the Vegas odds on that. :rofl:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Hard to watch this game knowing my Buckeyes can't get in because they lost in the last seconds to the #2 team. With that said not sure how you keep FSU out if their undefeated? This would have been the perfect year for the 12 team playoff to start. Who would have ever imagined OSU, Bama and UGA all only having 1 loss and not one of them in the playoffs. Imagine the Vegas odds on that. :rofl:
What I want to know is where are James12, alphachief and all the other Noles boys? Spot is the only Noles fan in this whole thread. It’s mostly SEC guys and now you. That’s so lame! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: