FSU/Louisville ACCCG

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Noles trying to scratch and scrape out a win.

Madsnooker

What I want to know is where are James12, alphachief and all the other Noles boys? Spot is the only Noles fan in this whole thread. It’s mostly SEC guys and now you. That’s so lame! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
That's becuase they know OSU, Bama or UGA would kill this FL St. Team.
I think the real reason is they think they may jinx FSU if they get on here and say something. This game is not over yet. Just has that feel like Louisville will make some insane play and win by 1 any minute now. Im sure when the clock strikes zero they will show up. Lol

bullgator

13-0 and ACC champs would be all that mattered in a nonliberal nonDemocrat world.
So not the best 4 teams? Just the most deserving by virtue of winning a weak conference title? Snooker is right that Bama, as well as Georgia, Ohio St., and Oregon are better teams even without winning their conference. Sorry, but any decisions that aren’t best 4 sounds like liberal fairness thinking.
We’ve all seen FSU teams that were good and deserving in the past,……this team ain’t one of them.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
I figured the criminole D would have scored by now. They almost got a safety

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
So not the best 4 teams? Just the most deserving by virtue of winning a weak conference title? Snooker is right that Bama, as well as Georgia, Ohio St., and Oregon are better teams even without winning their conference. Sorry, but any decisions that aren’t best 4 sounds like liberal fairness thinking.
We’ve all seen FSU teams that were good and deserving in the past,……this team ain’t one of them.
I don’t care. The standard in America is your W/L record period.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Using Alabama language the seminoles are “finding a way to win” when it’s an ugly game

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
That's becuase they know OSU, Bama or UGA would kill this FL St. Team.
I think the real reason is they think they may jinx FSU if they get on here and say something.
That’s still lame. Like the Beach Boys said, be true to your school. :bounce:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Can't argue this. Its also another reason why you can't put Bama above Texas. I don't care when they played Texas went into Bamas house and beat them by double digits. If that doesn't mater why play the game???
Yep. In case of ties the next determining factor is head to head competition.

Geffellz18

FSU gonna head on to with this one…They should be in.
My projection after all ball is essentially over:
Michigan
Washington
FSU
Texas squeaks in or UGA falls to 4 and gets in.

That being said-I don’t see FSU making it to the CFB Championship however. They were product of a weaker than normal ACC roster-Although they did knock off LSU.

Last edited:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
FSU gonna hood on to with this one…They should be in.
My projection after all ball is essentially over:
Michigan
Washington
FSU
Texas squeaks in or UGA falls to 4 and gets in.
It won’t be us. Bama is the SEC champs and they beat us head to head. They got beat by Texas and Texas won their conference so Texas is in and we’re both out.

At least that’s the way it should work if you’re being objective and empirical about it instead of this beauty contest crap they keep pushing.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Geffellz18

Can't argue this. Its also another reason why you can't put Bama above Texas. I don't care when they played Texas went into Bamas house and beat them by double digits. If that doesn't mater why play the game???

Not saying Bama deserves to get in, but don’t necessarily think it’s implausible for Bama to Jump Texas based on resume/strength of schedule.
Teams beat opponents all throughout the season and don’t jump ahead in the rankings.….Say a New Mexico State team heading into the plains perhaps! An App state team that typically causes chaos for top 25 teams every season! :unsure:

I highly doubt UGA falls below Bama in the rankings too. Worst case I see UGA and BAMA at 5 & 6 on the outside looking in.

Last edited:

RedHills

Self Banned after losing a Noles bet.
Go Noles!! ACC CHAMPS!!

Spending the night with friends and family....we all came to the same conclusion...we would have rather lost than win tonight. This team SUX!!

NOT!! :)

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Not saying Bama deserves to get in, but don’t necessarily think it’s implausible for Bama to Jump Texas based on resume/strength of schedule.
You’re sounding like a homer now. Texas beat Bama bad in their house. ::ke:

Next year will be the tale of the tape. $10 sez they will screw it up because they will still want to use fantasy football rules and “vote” on stuff.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Go Noles!! ACC CHAMPS!!

Spending the night with friends and family....we all came to the same conclusion...we would have rather lost than win tonight. This team SUX!!

NOT!! :)
Well it’s certainly good of you to show up in your team’s game thread now that us SEC and B1G fans pulled your team through for the W.::ke::rofl::rofl::rofl: