FSU/Louisville ACCCG

Geffellz18

You’re sounding like a homer now. Texas beat Bama bad in their house. ::ke:

Next year will be the tale of the tape. $10 sez they will screw it up because they will still want to use fantasy football rules and “vote” on stuff.
The rest of my comment tells the story however! A current real example-A 7-5 KY beat the same Louisville team last week that FSU just beat to with the ACCCG- But KY is still unranked and Louisville dropped from 10 to 14 with that loss!
That’s why it’s not implausible-Never said I agreed with it, and objectively I don’t! Texas should be in IMO.
Not gonna be upset if either of the two actual BEST teams get a #4 slot however if the powers that be say it should be so!
:cheers:

Last edited:

alphachief

Great win for the Noles and likely put us in the playoffs. I’d like to see how the other top 10 teams would play with their 3rd string Freshmen QB’s. Key for Brock…no turnovers.

Geffellz18

Not sure you can put the Dawgs in when we just watched them lose to Bama????? Not sure the logic there???
Simply because of where each team is currently ranked.
Both would have to move 4 spots in opposite directions. Too many undefeated power 5 schools and TX getting in the way.
We’ll all know for certain how the committee evaluated everything around Noon-ish tomorrow however!

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Great win for the Noles and likely put us in the playoffs. I’d like to see how the other top 10 teams would play with their 3rd string Freshmen QB’s. Key for Brock…no turnovers.
Great point and if those boys could catch I seen a couple that I could have intercepted . By the way I was pulling for the Noles and hope they win it all

bullgator

I don’t care. The standard in America is your W/L record period.
OK, next year when Oklahoma State, Kansas, Kansas St. runs the decimated Big12 and the weak schedule that comes with it……let’s all remember the W/L record argument. I believe AAC, MAC, and Mountain West schools would like the record requirements. Should the committee decide to put Georgia in……I really want to hear you arguing against it! :rofl:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
OK, next year when Oklahoma State, Kansas, Kansas St. runs the decimated Big12 and the weak schedule that comes with it……let’s all remember the W/L record argument. I believe AAC, MAC, and Mountain West schools would like the record requirements. Should the committee decide to put Georgia in……I really want to hear you arguing against it! :rofl:

I won't argue against it. Win and you're in baby. That's all there ares. It's too tough to do that in the SEC? Move to the Mountain West conference.

bullgator

I won't argue against it. Win and you're in baby. That's all there ares. It's too tough to do that in the SEC? Move to the Mountain West conference.
A few years ago they put Ohio State in the playoffs even though they didn’t even play in the conference championship game. Penn State, the conference champion, got left out because the committee was trying to select the best 4 teams.
If FSU gets in I hope they play well and represent the area. I’m just afraid they’re going to be this years TCU.