***General Discussion Weather Thread #9 2017***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Aaaaaaand this is why this forecast will be just as tricky as the last one. It will be a cold rain or it will be ugggggly.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Tricky split flow setting up December 22-25… could be some winter mischief as the ULL south of AZ/NM lifts out… pic.twitter.com/Lf5I3WWckn</p>— James Spann (@spann) December 16, 2017</blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Deer Fanatic

Cool ? Useless Billy Deer Guide
Should I go buy a buy a generator??? Tifton area

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
wooooo whooooo

a chance for a white Christmas

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
One week ago here it was a very cold rain and the ground temp was 55°F. Here's what we got today with air temp at 39°F and cloudy.

You'd have to get a hammer to stick that thing in the ground here right now.......

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
All models have abandoned a Christmas event in this mornings run. Flip flops and muda shorts for Christmas Day.

Of course, we're still 8 days out and they could easily flip the other way between now and then, but the trends and lack of blocking in the Atlantic don't suggest otherwise.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
It's in the 20s and sleeting here now. Magical, it is.

smokey30725

It was shorts and t shirt again yesterday.

Deer Fanatic

Cool ? Useless Billy Deer Guide
You should own a generator regardless of what the weather forecast is. :pop:

OK, I deserved that..... I agree--:bounce: just looking for a good excuse to go ahead a get one. Maybe a better question would have been ---- Do I need to buy a snow plow??? :banginghe

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
It's been over a week now since the snow fell and there's still 3 inches on my roof and 5 or 6 on the back deck. North and northish facing slopes all still have lots of snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts