Got my drake wood duck back!

Arrow3

Man it looks great...The pics don't do it justice...The flash on the camera isn't really showing all the colors like they are but he looks great....Travis Johnson did the mount..:fine::fine:

Attachments

• DSCI0106 (600 x 450).jpg
    DSCI0106 (600 x 450).jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 508
  • DSCI0108 (600 x 450).jpg
    DSCI0108 (600 x 450).jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 527

r_hammett86

nice drake man. i think by far wood duck drakes are the best looking in puddle ducks. and i have heard people call em trash ducks/ i love em tho.

Razor Blade

Awesome colors on that duck , beautiful !! Scott

Arrow3

I think Travis did a great job on him and I would highly recommend him....

Nitro

Banned
R ham, there are no such things as trash ducks. Pass it along.

No Dat!!!!!!

I love to pluck a Wood Duck, cut the backbone out of him and grill him whole.......

Wood Ducks are second only to Teal for dinner......

(I have seen Mark K kill a few of them).........:yeah:

r_hammett86

R ham, there are no such things as trash ducks. Pass it along.

I try my best sir. belive me. As a waterfowler i enjoy watching em all fold up and im open to try a new recisipe on a new duck any day.

and i have a question for anyone willing to share. whats a good way to do ringnecks? well how bout i just start a thread on duck recipies? i'll look fer one first. :biggrin3:

Bruz

Gone but not forgotten
Beautiful bird Brandon......Gonna look nice in the new house:)

I'm not a duck hunter but the Wood Duck and Mandarin are the 2 that I like the best from the mounts I've seen.

Robert

LOVEMYLABXS

Man it looks great...The pics don't do it justice...The flash on the camera isn't really showing all the colors like they are but he looks great....Travis Johnson did the mount..:fine::fine:

Brandon that is AWESOME :clap:

For your picture take him outside and try for a shot. You might try a shot with him in the sun but if it's real bright try one with him in the shade and see if that don't make his colors POP

Arrow3

Brandon that is AWESOME :clap:

For your picture take him outside and try for a shot. You might try a shot with him in the sun but if it's real bright try one with him in the shade and see if that don't make his colors POP

I will try and do that this weekend...:cheers:

Thanks for all the comments guys!!

Latest posts