Hadn't heard of this band before,,,,

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
I hear what they're trying to do, but they're kinda weak on the vocals for my taste.

Check out Blackberry Smoke, an Atlanta band.

Cmp1

BANNED
I hear what they're trying to do, but they're kinda weak on the vocals for my taste.

Check out Blazckberry Smoke, an Atlanta band.

Love Blackberry Smoke,,,, I like Bonnamassas guitar,,,, Govt Mule is a great band also, check out some other songs by BCC, really rockin,,,,

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer

Check out Blackberry Smoke, an Atlanta band.

They were in Athens at the Georgia Theater a couple of weekends ago. Sell-out. :cool:

Cmp1

BANNED
But different than Blackberry Smoke,,,, Joe on lead is a lot better, IMO, certainly one of the best guitarists recently, love the Gibson,

Cmp1

BANNED
When was the last time you heard this one on the radio?just heard it, best radio station in the country,,,,streams on the internet,,,,

Cmp1

BANNED
For the banjo lovers down there,,,,raspy voice and all, his voice is what makes him unique, almost played Southern Man, lol lol lol,,,,

Last edited:

Cmp1

BANNED
All off the radio station up here,,,, seriously,streams if you have unlimited data, playing some Doors now, let me know,,,, PM me,,,,

Last edited:

normaldave

GON Weatherman
"Here's a strange"...(In my best Paul Harvey voice).
Area Code 615. Early 70s, a bunch of Nashville's best studio musicians formed a band, recorded some cool stuff.

The late Bobby Thompson's banjo greatness was also seen on Hee Haw, anytime they needed a real banjo player to backup the headliners, the guy in the hat with mad skills was him.

Read some the of bios of these unknown musicians, pretty cool.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_Code_615_(band)

Ok, a "two-fer" post:

normaldave

GON Weatherman
Speaking of what happens when you combine "Mad + Skillz"...I present Junior Brown- (Give it a few minutes).:fine:

Add this one to show him working both the slide and the regular guitar. (He designed it, calls it a guit-steel)

Last edited: