Hope you all got enough ammo for deer season!!

shdw633

I am blown away at the lack of ammo in any store I go into. I may have to order it now to be sure I have enough for the upcoming season. I have never seen it this low on the shelves except when stores are going out of business.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I’ll never run out of hunting ammo but I stopped by a local sporting goods yesterday to pick up some extra handgun ammunition and I asked the guy if they had been robbed

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
The Wal Mart here is completely bare of guns and I have never seen that before.

280 Man

Banned
I've got thousands upon thousands of primers, many hundreds of 150 and 154 gr Nosler BT's and Hornady SST's, not to mention the Sierra Game kings and Prohunters, as well as other bullets. I also have many, many pounds of powder for my rifles along with enough brass to last me the rest of my life!

I think I have this season covered! LOL

dslc6487

Yep, people are scared. Look around at our nation and you can see why. Riots, looting, thugs on the street, good policemen leaving their jobs because they have no support from their superiors. If you ain't already got your ammo, you probably will not be able to find exactly what you want, even by mail order.
My local gun and ammo dealer tells me that he has had customers that he knew were for gun control, to come in and buy guns and ammo when he had it. He does not have any guns now and only a few boxes of 22. Seems as though that a lot of people that were against gun ownership are having second thoughts with all that is going on now. And, you certainly cannot blame them.........

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
My local Walmart just started gun sales and I went in a few days ago and the gun cabinet was empty . I asked the guy if they had already quit with guns . He said they were having to keep them all in the back .

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Academy had deer rifle calibers in stock last week.

georgia_home

Most did that on purpose recently.

They started out SJW, removing stuff and as “the protests” started, they removed items to avoid temptation.

Had to lower myself for a Walmart trip last week. They had 12g bird shot, the 4 box cartons, and not much else.

snooker1

Just did inventory. Have around 15 thousand handgun and rifle rounds and about 5 thousand rifle casings, primers and bullets. I also have 4 jumbo cases of toilet paper.

Started buying all the hornady and barns ammo I could find. I was getting two or three boxes full of ammo a day for about a month.

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
I hope I don't run out of deer ammo.
I'm already bout out of turkey ammo.
As long as I don't run outta fuel I can still kill deer to eat, got the steel bumper on the wifes truck