Howard's restaurant Smyrna, Ga.

riprap

Got a message from them on my Facebook that they are closing in a couple of weeks. Our bass club use to meet there once a month. They have been around for 50 yrs. I always thought they had good food and great wings. Just thought some of you might want to know if you wanted to go by there one last time.

RUTTNBUCK

Gone But Not Forgotten
I had only been to the current location a few times since I left Smyrna, but I had heard about this closing last week..........Last time I was there was for my Dad's 50th birthday party 20 years ago........The Spaghetti was good when they were at the the location next to Cobb Center Mall.........Pat Mell Rd??

Howard's was an institution in Smyrna for many years, and will be missed!!:cheers:

FB post from Howard's

For the past 50 years, Howard's has had the pleasure of serving our wonderful customers in Smyrna and the surrounding area. We have seen several generations of customers grow up with us. You have become more than just customers, you are our friends and extended family.
It is with much regret that we must announce that we will be closing on Saturday Aug 16th. It is time for Sandra and I to retire. We thank you, our staff, and our hometown of Smyrna for your loyalty and for all our success over the years.
On Sunday, Aug 17th between 1pm - 6pm, we invite you to stop by to celebrate and reminisce with us.
With heartfelt thanks,
Bobby and Sandra Martin

Last edited: