Jamie Newman

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
I don't know how I'd feel either. Hard to say when he played at Wake. Roll the dice I reckon

If Coley is still calling plays he’s doomed at UGA!
If Kirby wants a chance at the East title next year he better get a New OC or “loosing the reins” as some have said???

Last edited:

Rackmaster

Mathis, and Beck are all dual threat type guys.
I just don’t see the reason for a Transfer, maybe a little experience but that’s it! Experience is learned on the Field not the sidelines!
How much experience did Fromm have when he stepped in for Eason and took us to a NC Game???
Yes he had good people behind him but don’t they all If they make it to a NC???

Eason didn’t take us to the NC Game and he had the same behind him!

TinKnocker

Yeah exactly. To me it the man ball thing is at odds with how Kirby has recruited qbs since Fromm. Fields, Plumley, Mathis, and Beck are all dual threat type guys.
I think Kirby wants to play man ball with a QB that can get loose IF the play breaks down and nothing else is there.

TinKnocker

I just don’t see the reason for a Transfer, maybe a little experience but that’s it! Experience is learned on the Field not the sidelines!
How much experience did Fromm have when he stepped in for Eason and took us to a NC Game???
Fromm is the exception. Not the rule.

fairhopebama

I know. It cracks me up too. That guy is wound so tight if he shoved a chunk of coal up his butt tonight he would have a diamond in the morning.?
So original. You are a joke and your wit is stuck in the 80s.

Rackmaster

Bring him on. Tell him it doesn’t mean he starts, just because he is here. See who’s best and go from there.
Exactly I believe he will have to compete with Beck or Mathis!

Yes he was good in a couple games but SUX in others!

Last edited:

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I think Kirby wants to play man ball with a QB that can get loose IF the play breaks down and nothing else is there.

Yeah probably. It would be nice to not be quite so predictable. I don’t expect us to start running the Air Raid or anything but just using some RPOs etc would be nice.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
You 2 are cute together. Following each other around and whatnot

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
You 2 are cute together. Following each other around and whatnot

?Heh, what can I say man? When somebody gets so bent over things that don’t matter it makes me want to mess with them. If he’d just relax and see it for the joking that it is, but he takes it all so dang serious.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Do you really think you will get an honest answer? He is the next Heisman that is the one piece of the puzzle to bring home a NC behind all the 5* that they litter the field with week in week out. Can't believe they are stooping to such levels as to take a transfer QB from Wake Forest. Coley will have him screwed up too by mid season.

I for one dont want him for anything other than an emergency back up.

riprap

Apparently most dog fans dont know what to think because they have yet to reply.
You got your first answer from the #1 dawg fan first who boosts his ego behind the 16 bammers rangs. He's as mad about 1980 as anybody. Now that 6 is gone he's not sure what to do.

riprap

We don't need another iron in the fire. It's proven Kirby doesn't do too well trying to get multiple QB's playing time.

Rackmaster

From what I am hearing & reading Jamie Newman is a done deal at UGA!

He will definitely be a DAWG!

7B3700C7-D1CB-4348-9521-B0B3447130CF.png

Last edited:

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
If he’s so good why isn’t he going pro?

I thought the backup QB’s the dawgs have we’re ready to step up when fromm left?