Jamie Newman

SpotandStalk

What? It won’t look good that he beats out a walk on and 2 guys who have never taken a college snap?

Your troll game is weak. ?

Exactly. The last 2 NCGs each had a true freshman qb. They are 1-1 in those games. Let's not forget Mathis and all the hype he received.

If Newman can beat those guys out yall better have another HW in waiting because it's gonna be a long road.....

Last edited:

TinKnocker

Exactly. The last 2 NCGs each had a true freshman qb. They are 1-1 in those games. Let's not forget Mathis and all the hype he received.
He has gotten a little hype and looked pretty good in the 2019 spring game but he’s had a huge medical setback since then. Even if he transfers out I just hope he ends up medically cleared And eligible one day.

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
He has gotten a little hype and looked pretty good in the 2019 spring game but he’s had a huge medical setback since then. Even if he transfers out I just hope he ends up medically cleared And eligible one day.
Me as well, hopefully he can play!

nickel back

This. Kid will be playing with more talent he’s ever seen.If he can run and complete 50% of his passes we are good. If Fromm could’ve ran here and there we’d had a totally different offense. But this kid is a running threat. We shall see.

I think in this situation, Kirby will be the key here, will Kirby be a QB running coach type of guy

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Heh.

Stacked so deep they got to get an ACC grad transfer to compete.
Lord
To compete?

I think you meant to say “They just picked up a grad transfer to continue their domination over Auburn”..

AugustaDawg

Mark Richt says we got a good one so I’ll go with that.
Also, if I get behind and need to catch up on all things UGA, all I got to do is read through these threads.
The haters know more details about our great program than any dawgs I know.
Haters are obsessed with the Dawgs!!!
I know nothing bout your team.
I would absolutely LOVE to see CMR back in Athens as OC/QB's coach!

MudDucker

Staff member
This. Kid will be playing with more talent he’s ever seen.If he can run and complete 50% of his passes we are good. If Fromm could’ve ran here and there we’d had a totally different offense. But this kid is a running threat. We shall see.

Fromm showed that he could run in his freshman year, but when the QB ranks got skinny, the coaches told him to run unless it was absolutely necessary.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

BornToHuntAndFish

WWSD??? - What Would Saban Do?

Appears Kirby can still beat his mentor sometimes in the recruiting games, getting a good player hear & there before Bama busts a move.