Jesus and the par 3

Preacher2671

Jesus and Moses descend down to the earth one day to play a round of golf. During the round they come to a long par 3 with a pond situated between the tee box and the green. Jesus thinks over the hole and pulls out his 8 iron and says he's going to drive the green. Moses looks at him and says there is no way you're gonna drive that green with an 8 iron. Jesus answers and says I saw Tiger Woods do it just the other day and if he can the certainly I can. Moses just shakes his head and watches as Jesus places the ball right in the middle of the pond. Jesus kindly ask Moses if he would retrieve the ball for him so Moses goes and parts the water and retrieves the ball. Upon returning with the ball Moses tells Jesus that he'll have to get his own ball if he tries it again. Jesus simply says I'll not let Tiger out do me and places a second shot right in the pond. As Jesus goes to retrieve his ball a couple of other golfers pull up to the tee box where Moses is standing. They look down at the pond and see Jesus walking on the water looking for his ball. One of the other golfers then looks at Moses with a bewildered look and says who in the world does that guy think he is....Jesus Chritst?......Moses looks at him and says no....he thinks he's Tiger Woods......Hope you enjoy