Let's see some Jeeps!

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Wow we had a great time in Hiawassee yesterday!!!!! We ended up with 9 Jeeps and 18 folks!!!!

1000001313.jpg

Attachments

• 1000001311.jpg
    1000001311.jpg
    342.4 KB · Views: 5

redneck_billcollector

Purveyor Of Fine Spirits
Did that trail from Turkey Gap to Popcorn Rd Saturday morning, by myself, in my Gladiator without a spotter for the sketchy parts. You must not have gotten the sketchy sections in your video. I filmed some of those sections, but upon review of the videos, I decided not to post them, my language was not appropriate for them to be posted anywhere. I camped on the trail Friday night and there was a lot of rain, thankfully I think that helped me. There was one section that I do not know how I did not end up on my side, other than the fact that the truck slipped into the washed-out area as opposed to ending up on my side.

Ended up heading up to the Pisgah NF to camp in the snow Saturday night, got on FS Rd. 288 and ended up camping a couple of miles from its end at the Park boundary. It was rather chilly at elevation and my camper was well worth the cost, I stayed rather warm with my fireplace running all night long within the camper. 415796150_10218983681581948_7317605069115006914_n.jpg 428353818_10219138269726555_3978056975702691442_n.jpg428386591_10219138269286544_851247205505944578_n.jpg

Last edited:

John Cooper

Did that trail from Turkey Gap to Popcorn Rd Saturday morning, by myself, in my Gladiator without a spotter for the sketchy parts. You must not have gotten the sketchy sections in your video. I filmed some of those sections, but upon review of the videos, I decided not to post them, my language was not appropriate for them to be posted anywhere. I camped on the trail Friday night and there was a lot of rain, thankfully I think that helped me. There was one section that I do not know how I did not end up on my side, other than the fact that the truck slipped into the washed-out area as opposed to ending up on my side.

Ended up heading up to the Pisgah NF to camp in the snow Saturday night, got on FS Rd. 288 and ended up camping a couple of miles from its end at the Park boundary. It was rather chilly at elevation and my camper was well worth the cost, I stayed rather warm with my fireplace running all night long within the camper. View attachment 1289604 View attachment 1289602View attachment 1289603
Probably didn't, I kept forgetting to video.

John Cooper

Got a package in the mail today, Black Magic Brakes/Wizard Recovery Gear. If anyone is looking for some quality winch line, soft shackles or brake parts, give Blaine a shout.

20240307_194337~2.jpg

John Cooper

Made a run up to Nashville Saturday!!

Picked up my new to me Warn 8274 winch. Just have to clean it and service it, hopefully be done by summer!!!!

20240324_185141.jpg

hopper

Posted this in another forum but thought I'd put it here:
My daughter has been driving the Tj. The other day I noticed the ac clicking on and of about every 10 seconds. Looking at it the ac will click and the pully will spin, click again the pully stops spinning. This keeps happening on,off, on,off, spin, stop,spin,stop. For some reason I thought the pully should spin all the time. The air isn't super cold but it is kinda cool. I was going to try a Pro AC recharge. But not sure if that fully is acting proper. Any help appreciated. 1999 4.0 automatic.

John Cooper

I
Posted this in another forum but thought I'd put it here:
My daughter has been driving the Tj. The other day I noticed the ac clicking on and of about every 10 seconds. Looking at it the ac will click and the pully will spin, click again the pully stops spinning. This keeps happening on,off, on,off, spin, stop,spin,stop. For some reason I thought the pully should spin all the time. The air isn't super cold but it is kinda cool. I was going to try a Pro AC recharge. But not sure if that fully is acting proper. Any help appreciated. 1999 4.0 automatic.
Probably low on freon. I would have it checked just to be sure, because if you over fill the system it will make it do the same thing.