Live From The Tree 2014...Redemption!

Status
Not open for further replies.

turkeykirk

Looks like ya'll have some pretty areas to hunt! Go get them!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Always cool to hearbturks gobbling especially in the fall when so unexpected .

And yeah they are in hardwoods in front and left of me hammering.

We have fall turk tags too...if we had somewhere to fry some beasts this could get fun:D

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Ghost, the archery tag gives us 2 bucks. 1 before gun season and one after. Or at least that's how we read it :huh:

flatsmaster

Get on them today boys .... Go ahead and kick this thing off right with some blood on the ground and a beast going for a ride in the truck !!!!!

When I was looking into there regs tags etc to me is confusing same with there doe harvest. I could see how someone could get in a mess hunting so many different states. What counties are y'all hunting in Missouri Jim !

D Day

Love the LFTT threads ! Productivity at work on Monday will plummet however!

Good luck JT and Bubba

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Sorry I'm having phone problems and have been troubleshooting

Had 2 does followed b what looked to be a good solid buck on the far side of this thicket in front. They were headed left to right towards road. This was about 15 mins ago. 10 if had 5 on left side. He was probably 50 yards behind does. Wouldn't turn at can or grunts.

Adair and linn counties brian.

fellybbob

it looked to me like it was walking the same direction as doe. its tail looks like the trunk of an elephant.

beard looks like a 4th leg just woke up not firing on all

Hahahaha I kept looking at his avatar saying where the heck did he come up with that one lol

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Just did a full factory wipe of phone. Let's see if that corrects problem. A true LFTTer has gotta have a working phone!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Looks like very early movement again this morn and now nothing.

Half hour and then we have one more afternoon for atands...well at least until Nebraska lol

Status
Not open for further replies.