Live From The Tree 2014...Redemption!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Flats no one has mentioned needing a doe yet. We will see.

Half hour and we are back on road for scouting and stands

GA DAWG

I give it up. Only a few lil baby does spotted way off. Done got hot now. Yeller jackets trying to get me.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Hopefully the neighbors like us this year. I showed me the dimples so maybe that'll work:bounce:

OK calling it a morning. Man its toasty! At least I had deer and saw a lil chasing.

Work to do. All this fun don't happen by accident . Will update asap.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Neighbor kid that was driving car parked on road was hunting across road. We met him at car and get this..he was wearing woodland camo coveralls and a full mask sockhat. It was 54 degrees this morning! And has to be 70 now!!!

oregonbowhunter

ok was just wondering since someone prolly should delete that dudes post on main deer hunting page about shooting a bear over bait in randolph county... waiting for you two to drop a beast btw im at work and bored

bulletjig

Y'all are living my dream. Only saw a small doe this am. Good luck guys.

Woo I missed some fun here this morning. Gave a banner head a ride in the truck. Two came out at 945 I had planned to let her walk that is until she pegged me started stomping blowing and showing her tail. She now rest on ice in the cooler ! Smoked back straps on the way

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Kevin a neighbor wh is also a dnr fella.

OK we are hang g stands and it's 80 degrees!

Man its a cloudless hot humid day

Ace1313

Good luck this evening. Thanks again for being us all along on the ride. Hopefully, next year my brother and I can cross paths up there with you guys.

Havana Dude

Dang, 52? It was 42 in my little swamp this morning in FLORIDA. Set till about 10, looking for a hog. Deer don't crank up around here till Thanksgiving. Good luck !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.