Moonpie's Morning Munchin's Continued Even Further

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
I've got to making up those hash rounds and hash brown patties and freezing them. Much better than storebought. Makes good tater tots, too.
Have you by chance shared your recipe for the hash rounds? I love me some hash rounds, patties, etc.! That would save me time on the weekends I have my grandson too!!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Have you by chance shared your recipe for the hash rounds? I love me some hash rounds, patties, etc.! That would save me time on the weekends I have my grandson too!!
Sorry, just saw this.
It's very simple. Take some taters (russets) and boil them whole for a few minutes, and let them cool down for a while. Grate them up while they're still warm. Grate up a little onion, too, and mix it in. Form it into patties or rounds while it's still warm, then put them spaced out on a wax-paper lined baking sheet, let them cool down completely, and stick them in the freezer. When they get frozen, then you can put them in a ziplock freezer bag.

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
Morning grub. One of my favorites. Heart attack in a sack. Two eggs fried in sausage grease, sausage, and tomato with mayo on a toasted burger bun.
IMG_4541.jpegIMG_4539.jpeg

IMG_4543.jpeg

Last edited:

georgia_home

Breakfast for dinner tonight. scrapple and egg sammiches

IMG_2944.jpeg

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Breakfast platter. Been digging on these homemade frozen hashbrown patties I made up. Plus, the yard eggs from my buddy are delicious-about all yaller.

breakfast2.jpg

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
IMG_6175.jpeg
I don’t know what it’s called, my daughter in law made the chips, then simmered them in the salsa, added a couple fried eggs with a heep of onions and cilantro.
It wasn’t bad at all…. But I would rather have a big ole biscuit with egg and some sort of pork product on it.