My Cancer Story (Update at bottom)

Ta-ton-ka chips

GONetwork Member
Chemo side effects can last for years or forever the sensitivity to cold doesn't go away very much from my personal experience- numbness in the hands/fingers and feet and toes also doesn't go away but becomes manageable except in real cold weather( makes deer hunting in the winter a lost cause)--PM me if you want to talk- colon cancer twice- 4 rounds of chemo 4 months each time- surgery X3 --eddy m RN

Call Eddy and talk ..........

Prayers sent ::;

NoOne

Gone but not forgotten.
prayers sent

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
I personally know of a rather well known person in Georgia stock car racing that lived 6-7 years with this type of cancer with treatment-and lived a good life ----- treatment for cancer is TOUGH and side effects both permanent and temporary are ( can't say the word here) like hades------- I as a cancer patient respect your decision in your stopping treatment - but don't forget getting a 2ND opinion in your care and treatment could be a big difference in your outlook on this--- some MD'S are good-- some are EXPERTS-- is yours a expert ?????? good luck eddy

TNGIRL

May God keep you and your family in his hands. And may you find peace and strength for the fight you are making.

marknga

GONetwork Member
Jeeptastic, Ian Taylor passed away this morning.

Jeeptastic, Ian Taylor passed away this morning.

Please keep his wife and son in your prayers.

RIP

georgia357

Man, I didn't want to hear that. Will keep his wife and son in my prayers.::;::;::;

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
:(:(:(:(

packrat

Prayers For Lori

Prayers for Lori and Praises for Ian. He has made it home to see the King of King and Lord of Lords. We're gonna miss you bud, but it won't be long till Jesus comes back to get the rest of us, His coming is at hand, We'll see ya again real soon.::;

marknga

GONetwork Member
Ian Taylor
Royston - Ian Taylor, 33, of Royston, died Saturday, August 22, 2009. Services will be at 4:30 p.m. Monday, August 24, 2009, at Middle River Baptist Church. Interment will be in Franklin Memorial Gardens - North. Survivors include wife Lori Allen Taylor; son Ethan Taylor; sister Melissa Fletcher; father Stanley Taylor Jr.; mother Joyce Poncharik; grandmother Dolly Taylor; step-mother Thelma Taylor. Pruitt Funeral Home in Royston has charge of arrangements

Wornout Trails

Will miss Ian-----

Lost a great Friend! W.T.

Attachments

• 08-23-2009 10;19;53AM.bmp
    122.5 KB · Views: 489
Last edited:

Todd_GA_CO_09

Lost a great Friend! W.T.

Is this Ian? If so thanks for sharing his pic. This story hit me pretty hard today and made me think about things.................he and I are the same age and I could'nt imagine having to leave behind my family. God bless that whole family, my heart and prayers goes out to them all. Todd