My Cancer Story (Update at bottom)

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
How sad, Godbless and keep his family.

packrat

yes

Is this Ian? If so thanks for sharing his pic. This story hit me pretty hard today and made me think about things.................he and I are the same age and I could'nt imagine having to leave behind my family. God bless that whole family, my heart and prayers goes out to them all. Todd

Yes, That's Ian in his true colors, can't imagine a photo capturing someones personality like that one does. He was a true down to earth friend to me, a great softball coach to my daughter and an excellent teacher to my son. He has touched our family in a very positive way. Prayers for all family and friends, Heaven got a good one!

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Rest In Peace Ian! Prayers are added for family and friends.

Huntinfool

heartbreaking....that's all I know to say. His avatar breaks my heart.

I'm glad he's not suffering anymore and his wife and new baby boy will be in my prayers for a long time.

I can't imagine.....I don't want to if I'm honest.

01Foreman400

Staff member
That's heartbreaking.

Prayers sent to family and friends.

Rest in peace Ian.

Socon16

Ian

Prayers sent to Ian and his family. God bless your family and blees you as you never have to suffer again. My sister passed in April of cancer after a long an arduos fight. The chemo is terrible and life is miserable but thank God it's all in the past now.

t bird

Ian was a great fellow. I am so sorry to hear of his passing. I had the opportunity to guide he and his father about 5 years ago on a deer/hog hunt and we hit it off pretty good.Super nice fellow and had a great love for guns and deer hunting. We got to chatting about the www and low and behold he was a member of woodys too!!! We chatted back and forth a few times on here. This story has truely touched my heart today.
It is great to read you have a great relationship with the good Lord. GOD bless

Trae

Dixie Dawg

I hope that no one finds this inappropriate or morbid, but I saw on the bottom of the front page that today is Ian's birthday. Just wanted to bump this thread up in memory of him, to celebrate the life he left too soon here and maybe send out some prayers or energy to his family, who I am sure misses him every day, but may be having an especially difficult time today.... I didn't have the pleasure of knowing him in person, but from the replies on this thread he was loved and loved others in return.

To celebrate the time he spent here... happy birthday, Ian...

marknga

GONetwork Member
I hope that no one finds this inappropriate or morbid, but I saw on the bottom of the front page that today is Ian's birthday. Just wanted to bump this thread up in memory of him, to celebrate the life he left too soon here and maybe send out some prayers or energy to his family, who I am sure misses him every day, but may be having an especially difficult time today.... I didn't have the pleasure of knowing him in person, but from the replies on this thread he was loved and loved others in return.

To celebrate the time he spent here... happy birthday, Ian...

I didn't even look at the birthday's today....

RIP Ian

Man he loved deer hunting.....

Prayers for his family and friends.