My hunt camper rebuild 11 years later

Doe Dirt

? nice.
I tell ya what, there’s no better sleep on this earth than in a little camper like that at deer camp. Especially on one of those mornings it’s raining to hard to head out.

longbowdave1

Well its been exactly 11 years this month since I started to gut and rebuild the Ol girl and shes due for a refurbishing. Bought some more black jack roof coating and Im going to get my boy to clean the roof and re-coat the roof. Had a lot of good memories camping out of this camper and hope to have many more. Since I last posted pics of her I took out the bunk bed and installed a king sized bed in the back. Check out my original rebuild video at the bottom of the post and tell me what you think.
View attachment 1001658
View attachment 1001659
View attachment 1001660
Great job on the remodel.

Tadder

Those kids are growing up and moving out. One of those little boys is now a US Marine and the other boy is headed to boot camp this summer.
They grow up to fast. Thank them for there services for us. Pray they are keep safe and come back too enjoy some memories of that camper. GOD BLESS.(y)

kingfish

This brings back some great memories. Went in half on one of these just like the one you got with a buddy of mine. I think we were in for 300.00 a piece then spent another 500.00 to bring it up to hunt camp "code" . This was back in the early 90's. Spent many a night in complete comfort at our club camp. Probably one of the fondest memories I have is after one of our end of season cookouts, some moonshine was introduced around the campfire. Not being much of a drinker, I managed to become how do you say "snockered" and spent that night and the whole next day laid up in that little camper recovering. Had several buddies check on me through the course of the day to make sure I was still alive, LOL !!! Please tell both your boys Thank You for their service !!!